This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Bachelors Scholarship for International Students at the University of La Verne, USA 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Bachelors Scholarship for International Students at the University of La Verne, USA 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take visual and performing arts courses at the University of La Verne.
- International and Domestic students are eligible
- All Bachelor applicants are eligible
Apply for the Performance Scholarships for qualified students given by the University of La Verne to get financial assistance while you begin your academic career in the United States.
All new foreign, freshman, and transfer students who have maintained a GPA of 3.0 and shown clear academic progress are eligible for the educational program. To be eligible for this application, candidates must have an undergraduate degree in Communications (production of film and television), Music (voice or instrument), Photography, Rhetoric and Communication Studies (debate), Studio Art (any media), or Theatre.
Application deadline February 1, 2023.
Bachelors Scholarship for International Students at the University of La Verne, USA 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Visual and performing arts
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Two scholarships for $31,000 each will be given by the University of La Verna in each of the six academic programs, for a total of $124,000 over the course of four years.
Bachelors Scholarship for International Students at the University of La Verne, USA 2023-24 is primarily for Bachelor applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Bachelors Scholarship for International Students at the University of La Verne, USA 2023-24
- International, transfer, and new freshman students are required to apply.
- The candidates must keep their GPA at 3.0.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Students have the option of submitting their admissions application through the Common Application or the university portal. Performance-Based Awards After the entrance application, a supplemental application must be filed.
- Supporting records: The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- Statement of Purpose Transcripts
- English proficiency certification
- Actual test results (Optional)
- Entry requirements: The candidates must satisfy the university’s prerequisites for undergraduate admission.
- Language prerequisite: Results from the following English language proficiency exams should be submitted by applicants:
- TOEFL of 97
- IELTS of 7.0
Please click the Bachelors Scholarship for International Students at the University of La Verne, USA 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Performance Scholarship for International Students at the University of La Verne, USA ?
- It is a Bachelor position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the University of La Verne.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International and Domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here