This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Band Scholarships for International Students at Widener University, USA 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about the Band Scholarships for International Students at Widener University, USA 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- All the following course offered at the host institution in respective departments and faculties are eligible for this scholarship:
- All courses
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All undergraduate applicants are eligible
Private Widener University has three campuses, two of which are in Pennsylvania and one of which is in Wilmington, Delaware. It is based in Chester, Pennsylvania. Widener University maintains a very high respect for itself while being placed 206th among National Universities. The remarkable aspect of this organization is the manner it upholds its core values.
Why did you decide to attend Widener University? The institution is a great location to continue higher education because of its dedication to academic quality and dynamic, welcoming campus environment. Students at Widener have many possibilities to explore their interests and customize their education to fit their future aspirations thanks to the variety of programs offered by the university, from the liberal arts to professional disciplines.
Application deadline is November 1, 2023.
Band Scholarships for International Students at Widener University, USA 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All international countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The recipient of the scholarship will receive a one-time award from Widener University in the range of $2,000 to $3,000 for their field of study. The award is renewable yearly.
Band Scholarships for International Students at Widener University, USA 2023-24 is for Postgraduate applicants.
Number of Awards
- Not specified
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Band Scholarships for International Students at Widener University, USA 2023-24:
- The pupils need to be registered at the college.
- Any undergraduate degree program at the institution must accept the applicants.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- The Common Application’s university site is where students must submit their applications, which must be done online. The applicants must complete the online scholarship application form in order to apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The following paperwork is required from applicants:
- Send a YouTube link to a band performance you were in to firstname.lastname@example.org. official transcripts showing all of the grades from the last three years of school.
- There must be one letter of recommendation.
- evidence of financial assistance.
- a passport photocopy.
- The candidates must take part in a quick Zoom interview with Dr. Iain Moyer, Director of Athletic Bands, as part of the admission requirements.
- The candidates must get the minimum needed results on the following English language proficiency exams:
- TOEFL IBT – 500
- TOEFL PBT – 80 or above
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 58
- Duolingo – 105
Please click the Band Scholarships for International Students at Widener University, USA 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Band Scholarships for International Students at Widener University, USA
- It is an undergraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by Widener University.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here