This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship at Harvard University 2023-24
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship at Harvard University 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at Harvard University
- International students are eligible
- All MBA applicants are eligible
One of the top business programs in the world is the Harvard MBA, which is offered at one of the most respected universities in the world. Once every two years, the Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is awarded for a two-year program at Harvard Business School.
The Boustany Foundation has offices in Monaco and Switzerland. Despite the fact that each organization has a board of directors made up of individuals from various backgrounds and nations, the two organizations have a similar mission. The Boustany Foundation is currently actively involved in promoting and maintaining a number of aid and scholarship programs, all of which have big aspirations for future growth and have a global reach. Scholarships for brilliant and promising people are being created more often.
Application deadline is May 31, 2022.
The Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship at Harvard University 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Financial help for tuition costs of $102,200 ($51,100 per year) has been provided.
- Associated travel and lodging costs for the internship.
Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship at Harvard University 2023-24 is primarily for MBA applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship at Harvard University 2023-24:
- Candidates must have exceptional academic credentials and have significant promise. Although applicants from any country are eligible for the scholarship, those with Lebanese ancestry will get preference.
- Only after obtaining an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA school may candidates submit an application for the scholarship.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- If you desire to apply, email a copy of your curriculum vitae, GMAT scores, and university acceptance letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click the Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship at Harvard University 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship at Harvard University ?
- It is an MBA position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Harvard University.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here