Clarkson University Merit based Scholarships USA 2021 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of Business Administration, Business Management, International Business Management taught at Clarkson University . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Clarkson University Merit based Scholarships USA 2021 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at Clarkson University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Business Administration
- Business Management
- International Business Management
Students from all nationalities are eligible.
Clarkson University will provide four scholarships: Awards are based on a percentage of the total cost of the specific program you are applying to:
- Fellowship (3.3 GPA, 550 GMAT) – at least 15%
- Dean’s (3.5 GPA, 600 GMAT) – at least 25%
- Presidential (3.7 GPA, 650 GMAT) – at least 40%
- Trustees (3.9 GPA, 700 GMAT) – at least 75%
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Clarkson students are expected to continue satisfactory academic standing in order to maintain scholarship status (must carry a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA in all graduate coursework).
- Accelerated BS/BA/MBA students who wish to qualify for merit awards should take the GMAT regardless of their grade point average.
There is no separate application process, students must only have to take admission in the graduate degree program at the University. After being registered, they will be automatically considered for merit-based scholarships.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit the following supporting materials:
- All collegiate transcripts
- GRE or GMAT Test Scores
- 2-3 letters of recommendation from a faculty member of professional reference
- TOEFL or IELTS Test Scores (if applicable)
- Personal statement or Essay (250 – 500 words)
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
For more information on this scholarship, visit the Clarkson university official website