This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Brandeis University MLK Fellowships, USA 2023-24 has now been opened for the general public to apply.
Listed below are the key points to be noted about the Brandeis University MLK Fellowships, USA 2023-24:
- Funding is partial.
- All the following courses offered at the host institution in respective departments and faculties are eligible for this scholarship:
- All courses
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All undergraduate applicants are eligible
The Brandeis University MLK Fellowships, USA 2023-24, are a distinguished honor bestowed upon 10-15 exceptional first-year students annually. Recipients of this esteemed award are selected based on a combination of outstanding academic achievements, active participation in extracurricular activities, remarkable community engagement, and a demonstrated financial need.
Those honored with the Brandeis University MLK Fellowships, USA 2023-24, represent a diverse array of academic interests, spanning a wide spectrum of disciplines. In the spirit of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s legacy, these MLK Fellows carry forward his tradition of visionary leadership and dedication to the community. They engage in a multitude of enriching community service opportunities, embodying Dr. King’s ethos of giving back and making a positive impact in the world. This fellowship program serves as a beacon of recognition for these exceptional individuals who exemplify the values and aspirations that Dr. King held dear.
- The application deadline is ongoing
TheBrandeis University MLK Fellowships, USA 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the courses below at the respective faculties:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
The university will provide all of the following:
- Individualized academic and personal advising.
- Invitations to a wide range of workshops and events designed to enhance academic, personal and professional development.
- A monetary award equal to your calculated institutional financial need.
The Brandeis University MLK Fellowships, USA 2023-24 is for undergraduate applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Brandeis University MLK Fellowships, USA 2023-24:
- The scholarship will be applied only during fall and spring terms.
- To maintain eligibility for the scholarship, you must remain a full-time undergraduate student at Brandeis (unless you are part-time due to medical underload or senior reduced status, in which case the scholarship amount for each such semester will be prorated accordingly).
- If you withdraw from Brandeis or you are withdrawn by Brandeis, you forfeit the scholarship and may not have it reinstated if you re-enroll at a later date.
- If you are required by the University to go on a Leave of Absence for academic reasons or you are suspended for disciplinary reasons, your merit scholarship eligibility will be evaluated by the Scholarship Review Committee, which may result in your merit scholarship being rescinded in the sole discretion of the Committee.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- There is no application for this scholarship beyond the Common Application, FAFSA and the CSS Profile. Eligible applicants are automatically considered.
Please click the Brandeis University MLK Fellowships, USA 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Brandeis University MLK Fellowships, USA 2023-24
- It is a Postgraduate Research position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by Brandeis University
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for International and domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here