This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Bright Spark Scholarship at University of East Anglia, UK 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about the Bright Spark Scholarship at University of East Anglia, UK 2023-24:
- Funding is partial.
- All the following course offered at the host institution are eligible for this scholarship:
- All courses
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate applicants are eligible
Your diligence prior to enrolling in college is rewarded with the Bright Spark award. We’re seeking for a research topic that fits with one of UEA’s research themes in addition to high grades (see prerequisites below).
We are primarily seeking to see if your study connects to any of the degree courses from any one of the four faculties at UEA: Arts and Humanities, Medicine and Health, Social Sciences, and Science. However, because our research spans a wide range of issues, this may not be the case. To connect your study to the application, have a look at our research site for a list of the subjects we are currently investigating.
Application deadline is June 8, 2023.
Bright Spark Scholarship at University of East Anglia, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Scholarship value is £3000.
The Bright Spark Scholarship at University of East Anglia, UK 2023-24 is for Undergraduate students.
Number of Awards
- Not specified
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Bright Spark Scholarship at University of East Anglia, UK 2023-24:
- ABB at A level plus A in the EPQ, DDM in the BTEC Extended Diploma (3 A-level equivalent), or 9 research units on your Access to Higher Education diploma, 32 IB points plus B in the Extended Essay, or Equivalent qualifications, including a combination of qualifications (see terms and conditions for full details of accepted qualifications)
- ABB at A level plus ENSF PDP Gold Award, or – DDM in the BTEC Extended Diploma (3 A-level equivalent) with ENSF PDP Gold Award (If you choose the following option on the application form: The Gold Award for Personal Development from the East Norfolk 6th Form College)
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Please be aware that persons requesting postponed entrance are not eligible for this award.
- Simply fill out the application form below if you satisfy the requirements and want to be considered for a Bright Spark Scholarship.
Please click the Bright Spark Scholarship at University of East Anglia, UK 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Bright Spark Scholarship at University of East Anglia, UK
- It is an Undergraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by the University of East Anglia
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here