This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Canadian Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Scholarships, Canada 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about the Canadian Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Scholarships, Canada 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- All the following course offered at the host institution in respective departments and faculties are eligible for this scholarship:
- All courses
- International and Domestic Students students are eligible
- All undergraduate and graduate applicants are eligible
The Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Scholarships program (QES) in Canada was established to enhance international talent exchange. The program’s goal is to foster long-lasting local and international community participation while also fostering the next generation of creative leaders and community builders by offering extensive academic, professional, and cross-cultural experiences.
Since its 2014 launch, QES has energized a vibrant network of young global leaders who have made significant contributions both at home and abroad. This has been accomplished via the program’s worldwide education and experiences, chances for inquiry and discovery, and facilitation of professional experiences.
- Application deadline is July 21, 2023.
Canadian Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Scholarships, Canada 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- Social and economic development
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- See here for full list of eligible countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- You can access all benefits here.
Canadian Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Scholarships, Canada 2023-24 is for undergraduate and graduate applicants.
Number of Awards
- Not specified
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Canadian Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Scholarships, Canada 2023-24:
- For canadian applicants:
- Students must not have previously received QES funding;
- Students must be Canadian citizens or permanent residents;
- Students must be 35 years of age or under at the time of their application for an award
- Under exceptional circumstances a request for exemption to this rule may be considered;
- Students must be registered at a provincially recognized, degree-granting Canadian university when applying for the program;
- Students must be entering or enrolled in their third or fourth year of undergraduate level studies, or be enrolled in a graduate program; and
- Students must be able to communicate in at least one of the languages used by the partner organization/institution.
- For International applicants:
- Students must not have previously received QES funding.
- Students must be citizens of one of the eligible countries (see Annex B). Anyone who has applied for Canadian citizenship or for permanent residency is not eligible.
- Students currently in Canada with a valid study permit are eligible, if the award does not jeopardize their admission or their Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada status.
- Students must be 35 years of age or under at time of application. Under exceptional circumstances a request for exemption to this rule may be considered.
- Students may undertake studies or do research in any discipline; and
- Students must be proficient in the language of instruction at the Canadian university, either English or French.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Project proposals must be submitted online in English or French via the QES 2024 Portal
- Users will be required to register an account and complete their profile before being able to access the application form. Please note it may take up to 48 hours to register an account. We encourage you to start this process early in the application period.
- In order to register an account, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to portal
- Click on the Registration button.
- Complete the Registration form and click “submit”.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your account.
- Click on the link in the email and follow the instructions to change your password.
- You will be redirected to your portal account and can now apply.
- NOTE: If you are a coordinator of a current QES project, you can access the application form via your portal access. When you log into your account, you will see a new link at the top of the page called “QES 2024 Call for Proposals”. You will be able to switch between portals by clicking on the different links at the top of the page. If you previously had a QES or have a GSO portal account,
- Please register with a different email address.
- To be considered, the following steps must be completed before the deadline:
- Fill out the online application form;
- Fill out and submit the budget form;
- Upload the letter(s) of support from the partner organization; and
- Submit the application.
Please click the Canadian Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Scholarships, Canada 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Canadian Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Scholarships, Canada
- Canadian Queen Elizabeth is an undergraduate and graduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by Canadian universities that have recognized provincial degree granting powers, or their affiliates, may submit a proposal to QES
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here