This is to bring to your notice the application window for the DAAD Scholarships at Worms University of Applied Sciences, Germany 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about DAAD Scholarships at Worms University of Applied Sciences, Germany 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They accept all courses for this scholarship at the Worms University of Applied Sciences.
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate applicants are eligible
Students who want to pursue a degree program in Germany can apply for DAAD Scholarships at Worms University of Applied Sciences.
Why should one pursue a degree at Worms University of Applied Sciences? It provides students with a practical education that is centered on their future employment as a University of Applied Sciences. Currently, there are over 3,800 students enrolled in degree programs, and roughly 25% of them are international. They can provide their students with the appropriate intellectual and practical training to assist them prepare for successful jobs because they place a strong emphasis on academics.
Application deadline is department-specific.
DAAD Scholarships at Worms University of Applied Sciences, Germany 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All international countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The scholarship includes a college fund.
DAAD Scholarships at Worms University of Applied Sciences, Germany 2023-24 is for Undergraduate students.
Number of Awards
- Not specified
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the DAAD Scholarships at Worms University of Applied Sciences, Germany 2023-24:
- Your academic standing
- Your anticipated graduation date (maximum of one (1) year and 60 open ECTS)
- Your present circumstance Graduation awards are designed to assist overseas students who, due to no fault of their own, have been struggling financially to concentrate on their studies and graduate.
- After the application deadline, the selection process will begin, and we’ll let all interested applicants know as soon as we know the outcome.
- Below are the documents needed:
- Motivational letter (minimum one (1) page in PDF format, in which you outline your present circumstances and argue why you deserve the scholarship)
- Plan of study (short summary of your present studies: current semester, ECTS earned, ECTS remaining till graduation; put in bullet points; no further explanation is required)
- Current(!) Record Transcript (Worms U)
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Follow the link below to begin your application.
Please click the DAAD Scholarships at Worms University of Applied Sciences, Germany 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
DAAD Scholarships at Worms University of Applied Sciences, Germany ?
- It is an Undergraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the Worms University of Applied Sciences
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here