- Partial Funding
- Deakin University
- Engineering Microstructures, Mechanical Engineering effect of Scandium additions on the microstructure, ignition properties of Magnesium alloys
- International Students
Deakin University – HDR PhD international awards, 2020-21 is open for International Students . The grant allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Engineering Microstructures, Mechanical Engineering effect of Scandium additions on the microstructure, ignition properties of Magnesium alloys taught at Deakin University . The deadline of the grant is Open.
Deakin University – HDR PhD international awards, 2020-21 is available to undertake PhD level programs at Deakin University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Engineering Microstructures
- Mechanical Engineering
International Students can apply for this scholarship program.
The funding programme will provide the following benefits:
- Stipend of $27,596 per annum tax exempt (2019 rate).
- Relocation allowance of $500-1500 (for single to family) for students moving from interstate or overseas.
- International students only: Tuition fee and overseas health coverage for the duration of 4 years.
To be eligible, applicants must be enrolling full time and hold an honours degree (first class) or an equivalent standard master’s degree with a substantial research component.
If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree programme at the Deakin University. After being registered, you can apply using the expression of interest form.