This is to bring to your notice the application window for the ELICOS Pathways Scholarships for International Students at Edith Cowan University, Australia 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about the ELICOS Pathways Scholarships for International Students at Edith Cowan University, Australia 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- All the following course offered at the host institution in respective departments and faculties are eligible for this scholarship:
- All courses
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate or masters applicants are eligible
Join ELICOS Pathways Scholarships at Edith Cowan University for the academic year 2023–2024 to advance your career.
The educational initiative intends to support applicants from outside Australia who wish to study for an undergraduate or graduate degree at Edith Cowan University.
- Application deadline is January 10, 2024.
ELICOS Pathways Scholarships for International Students at Edith Cowan University, Australia 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- Latin America
- Hong Kong
- South Korea
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- This Scholarship will cover the cost of five weeks of ELICOS for students who packaged their ELICOS with an ECU bachelor’s or master’s degree.
ELICOS Pathways Scholarships for International Students at Edith Cowan University, Australia 2023-24 is for Undergraduate or masters applicants.
Number of Awards
- Not specified
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the ELICOS Pathways Scholarships for International Students at Edith Cowan University, Australia 2023-24:
- being an international student (not a citizen of, a permanent resident of, or a citizen of New Zealand);
- ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, or ECU South West (Bunbury) Campuses provide on-campus courses;
- get a scholarship offer to pursue an undergraduate or master’s degree between 2023 and 2024;
- have not received a CoE (Confirmation of Enrollment) for any course at ECU prior to January 1, 2023;
- To begin studying on-campus at ECU, Western Australia, in Semester Two in 2023, November of 2023 (Summer School), or in Semester One or Two of 2024, you must satisfy the course’s academic admission criteria.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Applying for admission to an undergraduate or graduate degree program at Edith Cowan University through the ECU Online Application Portal is a requirement to be considered for the scholarship. Following admission, candidates can submit an application through an ELICOS college that is involved.
- Supporting records: A 300-word study abstract, a 2-page research proposal, the applicant’s resume, academic background, and credentials, as well as citations from any publications or conference papers, must all be submitted.
- Entry requirements: Students must have an IELTS score of at least 6.0 with no band lower than 5.5, a TOEFL (iBT) score of at least 70 with no score lower than 17, a PTE-A score of at least 57 with no communicative skill below 50, or an OET score of at least C across the board in order to be considered for the scholarship.
- Students can visit the admission website at to learn more about the requirements for admission.
- Language prerequisite: Typically, applicants whose first language is not English must offer proof of their ability to communicate in English at the University’s higher level.
Please click the ELICOS Pathways Scholarships for International Students at Edith Cowan University, Australia 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
ELICOS Pathways Scholarships for International Students at Edith Cowan University, Australia
- It is an Undergraduate or masters position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by the Edith Cowan University
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here