This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Excellency Fund for International Masters Students, Netherlands 2023-24
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about Excellency Fund for International Masters Students, Netherlands 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at accredited universities
- International students are eligible
- All Masters applicants are eligible
Model from Haarlem The United Nations is asking deserving students to apply for the Excellency Fund and have the chance to participate in its prestigious conference. There are open applications.
A scholarship-based initiative called The Excellency Fund was established to increase the diversity of students at HMUN and in the MUN community. This scholarship will be given to 5–10 students, making it worth the €85 tuition. Applicants must write and submit a letter of inspiration that ranges in length from 100 to 400 words in order to be considered.
Application deadline is March 8, 2023.
The Excellency Fund for International Masters Students, Netherlands 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The selected candidates will receive a scholarship from the Haarlem Model United Nations (HMUN) paying the full delegate price, or €85,000 per delegate.
The Excellency Fund for International Masters Students, Netherlands 2023-24 is primarily for Masters applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Excellency Fund for International Masters Students, Netherlands 2023-24:
- The candidates must fulfill each of the requirements listed below in order to be eligible:
- The candidates must have motivation, learning aspirations, and an interest in international relations (IR).
- The scholarship is open to both foreign and Dutch delegates.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- The deputy secretary general for administration and finance, Julian van Breugel carefully chooses from among all of the applicants. What student receives the scholarship is decided after conversation with theirMUN-director.
- Delegates must submit a 100–400 word essay
- Motivational Letter to the DSGA. The letter of motivation must include the delegate’s motivation for attending HMUN as well as the contact information for their MUN-director. The 8th of March is the application deadline.
- Contact the DSGA at Financial@hmun.nl or by clicking the apply here button if you have any queries or would like further information.
Please click the Excellency Fund for International Masters Students, Netherlands 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Excellency Fund for International Masters Students, Netherlands ?
- It is a Masters position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at accredited universities.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here