This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Elizabeth Henry Scholarship by Fraser Basin Council, Canada 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Elizabeth Henry Scholarship by Fraser Basin Council, Canada 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses by Fraser Basin Council.
- International students are eligible
- All Masters and PhD applicants are eligible
Applications for the Elizabeth Henry Scholarship Fund for Communities and Environmental Health are being accepted with enthusiasm by the Fraser Basin Council and the Elizabeth Henry Scholarship Committee.
See also: International LGeorgian Scholarships at Lakehead University, Canada 2023-24
Graduate students enrolled full-time or whose intended field of study is British Columbia are eligible for the Elizabeth Henry Scholarship. International, Canadian, and Permanent Resident students are all eligible.
Application deadline is May 10, 2023.
Elizabeth Henry Scholarship by Fraser Basin Council, Canada 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All researches related to Communities and Environmental Health
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All international countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Each year, recipients receive the Elizabeth Henry Scholarship. All of the following will be provided by the university: The prize money increased to $4000 in 2023.
Elizabeth Henry Scholarship by Fraser Basin Council, Canada 2023-24 is primarily for Masters and PhD program students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Elizabeth Henry Scholarship by Fraser Basin Council, Canada 2023-24:
- Before receiving the scholarship, the candidate must have been enrolled as a full-time graduate student for at least one semester.
- The student’s planned research project must center on cooperating with one or more British Columbian communities, whether they are Indigenous or not, to solve concerns with air quality and environmental health and/or to promote environmental sustainability.
- The project must have clearly stated goals and research techniques, as well as concrete project results that directly and morally beneficially serve the community.
- Projects that are important and innovative will be given preference.
- Projects that directly involve the community and have strong community support and buy-in will be given preference.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Online applications are accepted. As a candidate, they will be required to provide a project description, basic contact information, and details about their prior experience (max 750 words).
- Supporting records: candidates must deliver digital versions of the following:
- University transcript
- Transcripts of your graduate coursework to date (if applicable), as well as two reference letters that have been signed and placed on company letterhead that assess your qualifications and/or the importance and viability of your research topic. Your academic advisor should write one letter, and a second letter might come from a professor, an employer, or a community partner (both letters sent directly from the references by email).
- The word count for each letter of recommendation is capped at 500. Applicants may send a PDF or scan of their transcript because all paperwork must be done online.
- Entry requirements: NA
- Language Requirement: Fluency in English is necessary.
Please click the Elizabeth Henry Scholarship by Fraser Basin Council, Canada 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Elizabeth Henry Scholarship by Fraser Basin Council, Canada ?
- It is a Masters and PhD position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by Fraser Basin Council.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here