This is to bring to your notice the application window for the International Law and Human Rights Scholarship at Hertie School, Germany 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about International Law and Human Rights Scholarship at Hertie School, Germany 2023-24:
- Funding is full
- They take Public Policy or International Affairs courses at Hertie School.
- International students are eligible
- All Masters applicants are eligible
Do you intend to attend school in Germany? Overcome financial obstacles to enroll in your ideal course. You can now automatically qualify for a Hertie School International Law and Human Rights Scholarship by submitting an application for a master’s program.
Applicants of any nationality or field of study interested in issues of international law and human rights who are starting the MPP or MIA program are eligible for the scholarships.
Application deadline varies.
International Law and Human Rights Scholarship at Hertie School, Germany 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Public Policy or International Affairs
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- For the 2-year full-time Master of Public Policy or Master of International Affairs program, the scholarship pays the entire tuition cost.
- Each scholarship pays the entire tuition for the designated Master’s program, up to a maximum of 36,500 EUR.
International Law and Human Rights Scholarship at Hertie School, Germany 2023-24 is primarily for Master students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International Law and Human Rights Scholarship at Hertie School, Germany 2023-24:
- applicants from all countries who want to enroll in a 2-year, full-time Master of Public Policy or Master of International Affairs program in Berlin, Germany that is taught in English and offers courses in political science, economics, sociology, or law.
- applicants who want to major in public policy or international affairs and have a demonstrated interest in international law and human rights, either academically or professionally.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Applicants must submit a normal application for admission to the Master of Public Policy (MPP) or Master of International Affairs (MIA) program in order to be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting records: The following files must all be submitted in.pdf format, together with any letters of recommendation.
- Current resume including educational background, professional experience, and extracurricular pursuits
- a motivation letter (should be 500-900 words)
- authentic transcripts from every university attended, copied
- a duplicate of the certificate of English proficiency
- After submitting a regular application, the additional two-page essay should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entry requirements: Candidates must fulfill the following requirements for admission:
- Undergraduate degree: Students must have successfully completed an undergraduate degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent) of at least six semesters to be eligible for a graduate degree from the Hertie School.
- Academic background: The Hertie School’s Master’s programs are open to students from all academic backgrounds, although many applicants have degrees in fields connected to public policy and international affairs.
- Language Requirement: Applicants (non-native speakers) are exempt from taking the English language test if they have an undergraduate degree from a university where English is the official language of instruction.
- The following English exams and results are all recognized:
- TOEFL | PBT 600 | CBT 250 | iBT 100 (Writing 25)
- Cambridge ESOL | CPE C | CAE B
- IELTS | Overall = 7.0 | Writing 7.0
- Duolingo English Test | 125
Please click the International Law and Human Rights Scholarship at Hertie School, Germany 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
International Law and Human Rights Scholarship at Hertie School, Germany ?
- It is a Masters position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Hertie School.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here