This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Elizabeth Pearse Scholarship at James Cook University, Australia 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Elizabeth Pearse Scholarship at James Cook University, Australia 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take Arts and Music courses at James Cook University
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All PhD applicants are eligible
The applicant grants the Selection Committee permission to conduct any necessary investigations into the applicant’s moral character and eligibility for the bursary, including examining the applicant’s academic record and obtaining opinions from pertinent members of the academic staff at this University or any other academic institution. Before the deadline specified by the Selection Committee for the year in which the award is to be awarded, applications must be submitted on the official application form.
All candidates must give correct information about their education and work history since the selection committee takes its obligation to provide scholarships seriously. The Selection Committee may also request confirmation of an applicant’s credentials and job history from reputable professional groups in order to determine whether they are qualified for a scholarship.
Application deadline is January 31, 2023.
Elizabeth Pearse Scholarship at James Cook University, Australia 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Check the scholarship page for all scholarship benefits.
The Elizabeth Pearse Scholarship at James Cook University, Australia 2023-24 is primarily for PhD applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Elizabeth Pearse Scholarship at James Cook University, Australia 2023-24:
- You may apply for this scholarship if you can relate to all of the following statements about yourself and your situation:
- I am a permanent resident of Australia, New Zealand, or another country, and I want to enroll full-time in a Ph.D. or Master of Philosophy program with music as my specialty.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- It’s critical that you are familiar with the application procedure if you plan to apply for a scholarship.
- The formal application form, which is available on the scholarship website, must be submitted as the first step. A summary of your research project, two letters of recommendation, and a copy of your resume are all required.
- Included should be any additional supporting materials that the selection committee could find useful.
- Your application must be exact and full in order to be taken into consideration; incomplete applications will not be.
- The screening committee may also inquire about the applicant’s moral character and scholarship eligibility.
Please click the Elizabeth Pearse Scholarship at James Cook University, Australia 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Elizabeth Pearse Scholarship at James Cook University, Australia ?
- It is a PhD position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at James Cook University
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international and domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here