Emerging Market Entrance awards – Brock University Canada is open for Selected Countries . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Brock University . The deadline of the scholarship is not specified but you can make further enquires on the website,
Emerging Market Entrance awards – Brock University Canada is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at Brock University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Students will automatically receive the award if they are citizens of: Bangladesh, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ethiopia; Kenya; Malaysia, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine or Vietnam, Bhutan, Costa Rica, Curacao, Brunei, Mexico, Mauritius and Nepal.
Brock University will provide the award amount of $1,000-$4,000 for which the student is eligible in the first year of study.
Students must have to complete the language requirements given below:
- IELTS-overall 6.5, no band below 6.0
- TOEFL (destination code: 0895)-overall 88, with a minimum 21 on speaking and 21 on writing
- CAEL-overall 70, no other band score under 60
- PTE 58
- YELT-overall category of 1 or 2
- Completion of the International Baccalaureate Diploma where English was the language of instruction
- A minimum of three years of full-time study where the primary language of instruction and evaluation was English, with acceptable grades in English and other humanities/social science secondary school courses.
- IELP Level 5 Successful completion of Level 5 of the Brock Intensive English Language program
- CAE (A1 Advanced) 176 minimum score
- CPE (C2 Proficiency) 176 minimum score
To apply for the program, aspirants will have to take admission in the undergraduate degree at the university.