Connaught international awards – University of Toronto Canada is open for International Students from all around the globe not minding your nationality . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Toronto . The deadline of the scholarship is Open.
Connaught international awards – University of Toronto Canada is available to undertake PhD level programs at University of Toronto.
All subject are available to study under this scholarship program as far as they are PhD level programs and are taught in the university of Toronto, Canada
Students with any nationality other than Canada are eligible to apply for the Connaught international awards.
The University of Toronto will provide the award amount of $10,000 top-up to talented students to cover their educational expenses in Canada.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Be international applicants
- Have been or will be offered admission to a full-time doctoral program* with a funding commitment beginning September of the upcoming academic year
- Have achieved an A- average in each of the last two years of full-time study.
To grasp the opportunity, aspirants must have to enroll in the doctoral degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: An appropriate master’s degree, or its equivalent, with an average of at least B+ or demonstrated comparable research competence some departments admit directly to the doctoral program from a bachelor’s degree for highly qualified candidates (minimum average A- required)
- Language Requirement: Students must demonstrate an adequate level of proficiency in English, regardless of their citizenship status or country of origin.