The application process for Erasmus University Developing Countries Scholarship, Netherlands, is now open for prospective applicants.
Listed below are summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses
- International students are eligible
- Primarily for research-level students
Erasmus University Developing Countries Scholarship, Netherlands, is an international students scholarship program designed to appreciate high-achieving students.
The Application Deadline varies.
- All courses
Students from all Developing Countries of the World Bank are eligible
Scholarship Award Benefit
Successful applicants of the Scholarship scheme are awarded € 15.000 and a tuition fee waiver by Erasmus University Rotterdam
To be eligible, the following criteria must be met:
- Must be from one of the listed Developing Countries of the World Bank.
- Exceptional academic record
- Must have an average Dutch grade of 8.0.
- Relevant work experience after earning a Bachelor’s degree.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here