This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the Feodor Lynen Research Fellowships for Postdoctoral Students at Alexander von Humboldt Foundation, Germany 2022-23.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Feodor Lynen Research Fellowships for Postdoctoral Students at Alexander von Humboldt Foundation, Germany 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All Postdoctoral research students are eligible
For the academic year 2022–2023, the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation is looking for applicants for the Feodor Lynen Research Fellowships who have good academic records and are extremely motivated.
Skilled researchers can apply for a 6- to 18-month fellowship that can be broken over three stays of three years, while postdoctoral students can apply for a 6- to 24-month fellowship.
Application deadline is October 1, 2022.
The Feodor Lynen Research Fellowships for Postdoctoral Students at Alexander von Humboldt Foundation, Germany 2022-23, is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Experienced researchers can apply for a 6- to 18-month fellowship that can be broken over three stays of three years, while postdoctoral candidates can apply for a 6- to 24-month fellowship.
- By target nation and personal circumstance, the fellowship amount varies. Please use our fellowship calculator to determine this amount for yourself. Additional reimbursement is given for travel costs.
- Additional money for German professors traveling overseas for research with their families. If your children are staying with you, we also pay a kid allowance in addition to a family allowance for your accompanying spouse.
Feodor Lynen Research Fellowships for Postdoctoral Students at Alexander von Humboldt Foundation, Germany 2022-23 is primarily for Postdoctoral research programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Feodor Lynen Research Fellowships for Postdoctoral Students at Alexander von Humboldt Foundation, Germany 2022-23:
- Regardless of their field of study, postdoctoral researchers from Germany with above-average credentials are eligible for the Feodor Lynen Research Fellowship.
- You are a citizen of Germany.
- If you are a non-German citizen and you are currently employed in Germany on an academic basis, you are entitled to apply.
- obtained a doctorate fewer than four years prior to the application deadline. Candidates who are almost finished with their PhD degrees are still allowed to apply as long as they submit the manuscript for their dissertation or publications that present the outcomes of their dissertation, but no later than six months before it is due.
- Academic works are published in journals or publishing houses after being subjected to international standards of review.
- Evidence of the availability of research facilities, a mentorship agreement, and a thorough expert’s statement from an academic host at a foreign research institution who is qualified to serve in that capacity under the Feodor Lynen Research Fellowship Programme.
- Expert evaluations from the doctoral advisor and one other academic who is qualified to remark on the applicant’s qualifications with authority, ideally from reviewers outside the applicant’s institution.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below for the Feodor Lynen Research Fellowships for Postdoctoral Students at Alexander von Humboldt Foundation, Germany 2022-23:
- Applicants must complete the form using the online application site in order to be eligible for this prize. After the application has been submitted, a receipt confirmation will be sent.
- Needed Documents: Only when you have uploaded the following files can you submit your application:
- Personal statement (two pages max)
- outline for a study (five pages max)
- full list of all of your publications
- a selection of significant publications
- Important works
- certification from a doctoral program indicating your degree has been successfully completed, or that it will be within the next six months
- if necessary Form of acceptance, publisher’s acknowledgment of receipt, and summaries or translations of significant works that aren’t available in German or English.
- Entrance Criteria: You must possess the applicable degree certificate that the foundation requires.
- Language prerequisite: Candidates must be fluent in English or at least have a strong grasp of the language of their host nation.
Please click the Feodor Lynen Research Fellowships for Postdoctoral Students at Alexander von Humboldt Foundation, Germany 2022-23, to begin your application.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here