This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Gazelle Twin Music Scholarship at the University of Sussex, UK 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Gazelle Twin Music Scholarship at the University of Sussex, UK 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take Music or Music Technology courses at the University of Sussex.
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate applicants are eligible for the Gazelle Twin Music Scholarship
Applications for the Gazelle Twin Scholarship, which is supported by gifts from University of Sussex Music Department alumni, are now being accepted by the university.
International students from Afghanistan who identify as female or non-binary and intend to register for a Music BA or Music Technology BA commencing in September 2023 are eligible for the grant program.
Application deadline is July 1, 2023 for the Gazelle Twin Music Scholarship.
International Excellence Scholarship at the University of Salford, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All Music or Music Technology courses taken at the University of Sussex
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- One £500 cash prize will be given by the University of Sussex to a chosen student who identifies as female or non-binary.
International Excellence Scholarship at the University of Salford, UK 2023-24 is for Undergraduate program students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International Excellence Scholarship at the University of Salford, UK 2023-24:
- For the Gazelle Twin Music Scholarship, candidates must be non-binary or identify as female.
- The applicant must have accepted a scholarship offer to begin studying either music or music technology in September 2023.
- The ability to play music well must be demonstrated by applicants.
- Candidates may have taken music at a higher level in their International Baccalaureate program (with at least a grade of 5) or have additional proof of their musical prowess outside of their IB studies.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- After receiving an offer of a spot on a music programme at Sussex, applicants can submit an application for the scholarship. The applicant may submit an application for the Gazelle Twin Scholarship for Women in Music Technology after accepting the admission offer (2023).
- Supporting records: A personal statement and an audio or video example of musical work are needed of applicants.
- For instance, submissions of compositions, songs/tracks, recordings of live performances, or a mix of several of these may be required.
- 30–32 total IB Diploma points are needed for admission. Let’s say that candidates have a solid UCAS application but no formal music education. In such instances, as part of the university selection process, Sussex would likely ask applicants to provide documentation of their musical talent.
- IELTS (Academic): 6.0 overall, with a minimum score of 5.5 in each component. Candidates can verify that their IELTS score satisfies all linguistic criteria..
Please click the International Excellence Scholarship at the University of Salford, UK 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
International Excellence Scholarship at the University of Salford, UK ?
- It is an Undergraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the University of Salford.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request about the Gazelle Twin Music Scholarship.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- The Gazelle Twin Music Scholarship is for only Domestic and International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here