This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Fully Funded AfOx Visiting Fellows Program University of Oxford, UK 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about Fully Funded AfOx Visiting Fellows Program University of Oxford, UK 2022-23:
- Funding is full
- They take all courses at University of Oxford
- International students are eligible
- All Fellowship applicants are eligible
The AfOx Visiting Fellows Program is intended to improve network development and academic mobility. The information of an Oxford University Host, or someone with an academic or research position at Oxford in the applicant’s field of interest, should be provided by the applicant in order to maximize the value of their stay in Oxford.
This might be a former or present academic partner with whom the candidate has established contact prior to applying for the Fellowship.
Application deadline is October 31, 2022.
The Fully Funded AfOx Visiting Fellows Program University of Oxford, UK 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All African countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The selected Fellows will get an en suite, single occupancy study bedroom, as well as all meals from the host college.
- For the duration of the residency, a provisional university card and a provisional membership to the college senior common room will be given.
- The scholarship will also cover the cost of the flight, the visa fee, and a maintenance stipend for unplanned costs.
Fully Funded AfOx Visiting Fellows Program University of Oxford, UK 2022-23 is primarily for fellowship applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Fully Funded AfOx Visiting Fellows Program University of Oxford, UK 2022-23:
- A PhD or the research equivalent is required of applicants.
- A legal resident of an African nation who has a position in a research or academic institution there.
- With an Oxford cooperation already in place or in communication with a possible Oxford collaborator.
- The effectiveness and added value of the planned research agenda, the compatibility between the applicant and the Oxford host, and the viability of the proposed activities within the fellowship’s timeframe will all be taken into consideration when applications are evaluated.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- AfOx grants are available in ALL academic fields and across ALL university departments. We welcome submissions from students in all academic fields, and we welcome collaboration with any Oxford-based researcher.
- The same procedure and application portal are used for all AfOx fellowship applicants.
Please click the Fully Funded AfOx Visiting Fellows Program University of Oxford, UK 2022-23 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Fully Funded AfOx Visiting Fellows Program University of Oxford, UK?
- It is a Fellowship position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at University of Oxford
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here