This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Orange Knowledge Programme for International Students, Netherlands 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about Orange Knowledge Programme for International Students, Netherlands 2022-23:
- Funding is full
- They take all courses at University of Oxford
- International students are eligible
- All Fellowship, Masters and Short Courses/Training applicants are eligible
The Kennis Ontwikkelings programma (KOP), often known as the Orange Knowledge Program, is a new program that began operating as part of the Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) on July 1, 2017. (OKP).
KOP seeks to improve institutions of higher and vocational education as well as the capacity, knowledge, and quality of both people and groups within them.
Application deadline is October 11, 2022.
The Orange Knowledge Programme for International Students, Netherlands 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- Afghanistan,Albania, Armenia, Bangladesh, Benin , Bhutan, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Colombia Cuba, , DR Congo, Egypt Ethiopia Ghana Georgia, Guatemala India, Indonesia Kenya Jordan, Lebanon, Liberia Macedonia, Mali, Mozambique Myanmar Nepal, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories Peru, Philippines, Rwanda Senegal, Sierra Leone Somalia, Sri Lanka, South Africa South Sudan, Sri Lanka Sudan, Suriname, Tanzania Uganda Thailand, Vietnam Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe.
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- A fellowship from the Orange Knowledge Programme is meant to augment the pay you should continue to get while you’re studying in the Netherlands.
- Your living expenses, as well as those for tuition, visas, travel, insurance, and thesis research, will be aided by the stipend.
- If relevant, the fellowship holder is required to pay the difference between the personal KOP NFP allowances and the actual expenditures.
Orange Knowledge Programme for International Students, Netherlands 2022-23 is primarily for Fellowship, Masters and Short Courses/Training applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Orange Knowledge Programme for International Students, Netherlands 2022-23:
- A professional must be a citizen of, work for, and reside in one of the nations listed on the current Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) Country List;
- A current employer statement that adheres to the guidelines set forth by Nuffic is required. All information must be included, and the statement must provide endorsements for all pledges made in the formal;
- One cannot work for a company where it is reasonable to assume they have their own funding for staff development, such as a multinational firm (like Shell, Unilever, or Microsoft), a sizable national or international business, or a bilateral donor organization (e.g. USAID, DFID, Danida, Sida, Dutch ministry of Foreign affairs, FinAid, AusAid, ADC, SwissAid)
- an international NGO; a multilateral donor organization (such as a UN agency, the World Bank, the IMF, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank, or IADB); (e.g. Oxfam, Plan, Care).
- A current employer declaration that adheres to the structure Nuffic has specified is required. All information must be included, and the statement must have endorsements for all commitments specified in the format;
- A government document that satisfies the conditions of the nation in which the employer is established (if applicable) is required;
- An official passport that is still valid at least three months after the candidate’s registration form submission date is required.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Make sure you thoroughly read the qualifying requirements before applying, and find out if your company will recommend you for the scholarship.
- You can begin putting together your application when you are convinced that you qualify for a KOP NFP scholarship.
- Before submitting an application, it is crucial to read the Program Webpage in its entirety.
Please click the Orange Knowledge Programme for International Students, Netherlands 2022-23 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Orange Knowledge Programme for International Students, Netherlands?
- It is a Fellowship, Masters and Short Courses/Training position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at University of Oxford
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here