This is to bring to your notice the application window for the DAAD WASTE Scholarship Program for Developing Countries at University of Stuttgart, Germany 2023-24
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about DAAD WASTE Scholarship Program for Developing Countries at University of Stuttgart, Germany 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at University of Stuttgart
- International students are eligible
- All Masters applicants are eligible
There are open applications! The EPOS-DAAD Program, which provides exceptional candidates with two years of relevant work experience with the option to fund their education in Germany, now includes the M.Sc. WASTE.
Application deadline is September 30, 2022.
The DAAD WASTE Scholarship Program for Developing Countries at University of Stuttgart, Germany 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- 750 euros per month in payments
- payments for personal liability, health, and accident insurance
- Allowance for travel, unless the cost is paid by the home nation or another financial source.
DAAD WASTE Scholarship Program for Developing Countries at University of Stuttgart, Germany 2023-24 is primarily for Masters applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the DAAD WASTE Scholarship Program for Developing Countries at University of Stuttgart, Germany 2023-24:
- A bachelor’s degree (or an equivalent degree) in chemical, civil, environmental, mechanical, process, or a related subject is required.
- Since English is the M.Sc. program’s official language, WASTE requires one of the following test results:
- TOEFL score: 213
- 700 TOEFL (PB)
- TOEFL (iBT): 79.
- Please be aware that the application does not accept the TOEFL ITP.
- OR 6.5 for IELTS (Academic)
- OR a certificate from a comparable English exam that was administered no more than two years prior to the application deadline.
- Basic User (A2) level of proficiency in German according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- * Please be aware that those without sufficient or recognized German language proficiency must enroll in the German Intensive Language Course in September (Free)
- Please take into account the following extra prerequisites when submitting an application for the EPOS-DAAD Scholarship:
- after completing undergraduate courses, at least two years of professional experience (Internships during Bachelor studies are not accepted)
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Download, complete, and sign all the following EPOS-DAAD application:
- A list of each application document that is necessary (EPOS) (Barrier Free)
- Before applying, it is crucial to review all of the requirements on the Award Webpage (see the Link below).
Please click the DAAD WASTE Scholarship Program for Developing Countries at University of Stuttgart, Germany 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the DAAD WASTE Scholarship Program for Developing Countries at University of Stuttgart, Germany?
- It is a Masters position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at University of Stuttgart
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here