This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Fully Funded EPSRC and KLA Scholarship at Swansea University, UK 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Fully Funded EPSRC and KLA Scholarship at Swansea University, UK 2023-24:
- Funding is fully funded
- They take Electronic and Electrical Engineering at the Swansea University
- International students are eligible
- All PhD applicants are eligible for the Fully Funded EPSRC and KLA Scholarship
A Doctorate may be right for you if you want to further your job, improve your abilities, or are just a lifelong learner. The EPSRC and KLA PhD Scholarship is fully funded thanks to grants from both organizations.
International students who want to enroll in a full-time PhD program in electronic and electrical engineering and who have a 2.1 undergraduate GPA in engineering or a closely related scientific field are eligible for the program.
Application deadline is April 5, 2023.
Fully Funded EPSRC and KLA Scholarship at Swansea University, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- Electronic and Electrical Engineering
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The whole cost of tuition fees and an annual stipend at the UKRI rate (currently £17,668 for 2022–2023) are covered by this award.
- Further research costs will also be covered.
- Due to financial limitations, this scholarship is only available to applicants who meet UKCISA rules and are able to pay tuition fees at the UK rate.
Fully Funded EPSRC and KLA Scholarship at Swansea University, UK 2023-24 is for PhD program students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Fully Funded EPSRC and KLA Scholarship at Swansea University, UK 2023-24:
- A 2.1 level undergraduate degree in engineering or a closely related scientific field, as determined by Swansea University, is often required of candidates.
- See Swansea University degree comparisons to determine if applicants who possess degrees from other countries qualify.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Candidates must submit an online application with the following details in order to be considered:
- Choose Electronic and Electrical Engineering, PhD, Full-time, 3 Years, October as your course.
- If candidates have already applied for the aforementioned program, the application system may send a warning message and block application; in this case, applicants should email firstname.lastname@example.org, where staff will be pleased to help them submit their application.
- Start year: choose 2023 Financing (page 8): “Are you supporting your studies yourself?” – choose No; “Name of Person or Organization Providing Funds for Study” – input “RS316 – PhD Elec Eng” Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) Type of Monitoring (online form)
- Supporting records: Applicants must upload the following files as part of their online application; do not send these files by email.
- Transcripts and degree certificates (if applicants are currently studying for a degree, screenshots of their grades to date are sufficient)
- a cover letter that includes a “Supplementary Personal Statement” outlining how and why the position is a good fit for their qualifications and expertise.
- On letterhead or by utilizing the Swansea University reference form, two references (academic or former employers). Referees should provide their employer’s email address so that it may be verified.
- proof that you have the necessary English language skills (if applicable).
- a copy of the UK resident visa (if applicable)
- Entry requirements: For both European and non-European candidates, applicants must review country-specific information before beginning an application.
- IELTS 6.5 overall (with at least 5.5 in each individual component), if applicable, or Swansea recognized equivalent.
- You may read more about Swansea University’s English language admissions requirements here.
Please click the Fully Funded EPSRC and KLA Scholarship at Swansea University, UK 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Fully Funded EPSRC and KLA Scholarship at Swansea University, UK ?
- It is a PhD position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Swansea University.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here