This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Fully Funded Yenching Academy Masters Fellowships at Peking University, China 2023-24
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about Fully Funded Yenching Academy Masters Fellowships at Peking University, China 2023-24:
- Funding is full
- They take Economics & Management, History & Archaeology, Law & Society, Literature & Culture, Philosophy & Religion, Politics & International Relation courses at Peking University
- International students are eligible
- All Masters Fellowships applicants are eligible
A variety of multidisciplinary courses on China are offered by the fully-funded residential program The Yenching Academy in the humanities and social sciences.
Yenching Scholars have the freedom to choose their own study pathways by selecting from six research topics and a range of extracurricular activities, all while working closely with their academic advisors. Studying at the Academy offers a singular opportunity for intellectual and intercultural interchange as well as for professional and personal growth.
Application deadline is November 27, 2022.
The Fully Funded Yenching Academy Masters Fellowships at Peking University, China 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Economics & Management
- History & Archaeology
- Law & Society
- Literature & Culture
- Philosophy & Religion
- Politics & International Relation
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The prestigious postgraduate scholarship from Yenching Academy includes housing, a monthly stipend for living expenses, and a travel allowance for one round-trip flight from each Scholar’s home city to Beijing.
Fully Funded Yenching Academy Masters Fellowships at Peking University, China 2023-24 is primarily for Masters Fellowships.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Fully Funded Yenching Academy Masters Fellowships at Peking University, China 2023-24:
- a Bachelor’s degree, or its equivalent, in any area, conferred no later than August 31 of the year they desire to enter;
- An exceptional academic record;
- a keen interest in multidisciplinary China studies;
- A history of extracurricular accomplishments, participation in the community, and social responsibility;
- Leadership capacity;
- English language ability.
- Those who are selected must demonstrate how the Yenching Academy curriculum is important and relevant to their professional goals.
- Candidates who are 25 years old or younger as of August 31, 2022, are given preference. The age preference for students from nations where military service is required is 27 years old or less.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- You can check the scholarship page to see the full procedure on how to apply.
Please click the Fully Funded Yenching Academy Masters Fellowships at Peking University, China 2023-24, to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Fully Funded Yenching Academy Masters Fellowships at Peking University, China?
- It is a Masters Fellowships position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Australian Catholic University
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here