This is to bring to your notice the application window for the The Micklin Law Group Educational Scholarship, USA 2023-24
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about The Micklin Law Group Educational Scholarship, USA 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at accredited universities
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate, Masters and PhD applicants are eligible
The Micklin Law Group, LLC’s managing partner and principal attorney, Brad Micklin, specializes in family law and champions the rights of dads and males. Before enrolling at Widener University of Law in Delaware, Brad earned his B.A. from Temple University in Pennsylvania. Brad is aware of the impact education can make since it has given him access to a successful and satisfying job that may not have been feasible without it.
Brad provides a twice-yearly chance for need-based scholarships to dedicated students who might require a little financial support to complete their degrees. Each year, one scholarship will be given out for the spring and autumn semesters. Brad aspires to assist the future generation in leaving their impact on society by offering this award.
Application deadline is January 31, 2023.
The The Micklin Law Group Educational Scholarship, USA 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Law courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The program offers two $1,000 prizes, one to a different student each semester. By January 31st, 2023, the prize recipient will be informed of their choice.
The Micklin Law Group Educational Scholarship, USA 2023-24 is primarily for Undergraduate, Masters and PhD applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the The Micklin Law Group Educational Scholarship, USA 2023-24:
- The prize is based on need and is given twice a year.
- The applicant must be accepted by a US college with accreditation.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Please fill out our online application if you want to apply.
- To be eligible for the scholarship, all required paperwork must be submitted by the deadlines. By February 28th, 2023, awards will be revealed (for Spring Semester 2023).
Please click the The Micklin Law Group Educational Scholarship, USA 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the The Micklin Law Group Educational Scholarship, USA ?
- It is an Undergraduate, Masters and PhD position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at accredited universities.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here