This is to bring to your notice the application window for the George Brown College Entrance Scholarships, Canada 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about George Brown College Entrance Scholarships, Canada 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at the George Brown College.
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate and Postgraduate applicants are eligible
George Brown College is now accepting applications from qualified and deserving students who want to enroll in a degree program there for the academic year 2023–2024 through Scotiabank and the Scotiabank Bursaries.
See also: Kees de Lange Scholarship at the University of Guelph, Canada 2023-24
Undergraduate, graduate, and career-based/vocational students may apply for the whole program of this grant.
Application deadline is open.
George Brown College Entrance Scholarships, Canada 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All international countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- CAN $100,000 (100 bursaries at CAN $1,000 each) has been generously donated by Scotiabank and the Scotiabank Bursaries for international students to use toward fee waivers or discounts at George Brown College.
George Brown College Entrance Scholarships, Canada 2023-24 is for Undergraduate and Postgraduate students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the George Brown College Entrance Scholarships, Canada 2023-24:
- International students must be the applicants.
- Students must be enrolled in a full-time course of study.
- A student must enroll in undergraduate courses to apply.
- Candidates are required to enroll in postgraduate studies.
- Students must prove their need for money.
- Candidates must provide evidence of their English language skills.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Eligible candidates must submit a separate application for both the Scotiabank Scholarship and the Scotiabank Bursaries at George Brown College.
- With STU-VIEW, applicants must pick International Center Scholarships.
Please click the George Brown College Entrance Scholarships, Canada 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Tuition Fee Discount Scholarship at University for the Creative Arts, UK ?
- It is an Undergraduate and Postgraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the George Brown College
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here