This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Global Graduate Scholarships at the University of Melbourne, Australia 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Global Graduate Scholarships at the University of Melbourne, Australia 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at the University of Melbourne.
- International students are eligible
- All Masters applicants are eligible
The Ghana Scholarship Secretariat – McGill Scholarships are being offered by McGill University in collaboration with the Ghana Scholarship Secretariat to enable Ghanaian nationals to pursue higher education in Canada. The academic year 2023–2024 is eligible for the scholarship.
Ghanaian nationals will be able to attend McGill University in Canada to complete their master’s or PhD programs because to this scholarship. The scholarship will be given with the intention of educating students at McGill who would then use their knowledge and expertise to enhance Ghana’s socioeconomic situation after graduating. This scholarship award, which covers tuition costs, a stipend, travel expenses, and more, is open to students who have been accepted into the applied program.
Application deadline is April 30, 2023.
Global Graduate Scholarships at the University of Melbourne, Australia 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The University of Melbourne will give the scholarship winners a one-time stipend of $10,000, which will be distributed in $5,000 semi-annual payments.
Global Graduate Scholarships at the University of Melbourne, Australia 2023-24 is primarily for Master students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Global Graduate Scholarships at the University of Melbourne, Australia 2023-24:
- The candidates must be Vietnamese nationals.
- The applicants must have submitted an application and been given an offer for a master’s degree via coursework with an abroad cost beginning in 2023.
- The applicants’ weighted average mark for their prior coursework must be at least 70. (University of Melbourne equivalent).
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Students must submit their admissions applications on the university website. Automatic consideration will be given to all qualified applicants.
- Academic transcripts, evidence of language proficiency, and other course-specific documents are required from the students as supporting documentation.
- Admission requirements include obtaining an undergraduate degree in a field related to the master’s program for which an applicant is applying.
- IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson Test of English, and Cambridge English: Advanced/Certificate of Advanced English scores are required for admission (CAE).
Please click the Global Graduate Scholarships at the University of Melbourne, Australia 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Global Graduate Scholarships at the University of Melbourne, Australia ?
- It is a Master position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the University of Melbourne.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here