This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Charpak French Government Scholarship for Indian Students at CFI, France 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Charpak French Government Scholarship for Indian Students at CFI, France 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at the Accredited French Institutions.
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate applicants are eligible
Do you wish to study in France and are from India? By applying for the Charpak Bachelor’s Scholarship, you will have the chance to study in France, a multicultural nation with a diversified population.
Indian students who wish to enroll in a full-time bachelor’s degree program at a French higher education institution are eligible for the financing scheme.
Application deadline is April 14, 2023.
Charpak French Government Scholarship for Indian Students at CFI, France 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below at the respective faculties:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- an 860 euro living allowance each month
- Free Etudes en France tuition with a student visa
- Security benefits
- assistance in finding a budget-friendly place to stay (priority access to CROUS residencies, subject to availability)
Charpak French Government Scholarship for Indian Students at CFI, France 2023-24 is for Undergraduate students.
Number of Awards
- Not specified
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Charpak French Government Scholarship for Indian Students at CFI, France 2023-24:
- Students must be Indian citizens or holders of OCI cards.
- Students must have never before attended a French educational institution and must be no older than 23 at the time of admission.
- In India, students must have finished secondary school.
- Students must have submitted an application for a bachelor’s degree program that will begin on September 1, 2023.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- The students must have submitted an application for admission to a France-based university prior to submitting their scholarship application.
- Contact the Campus France office in India that is the closest to you for information on the admissions process, or visit the website of the school of your choice.
- Applications must be submitted online in order to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Documents listed below must be scanned and submitted by applicants:
- a passport-sized picture
- Curriculum Vitae Passport copy (maximum 2 pages).
- a replica of the acceptance letter or admission letter from the French higher education institution.
- French language certificate, if any (DELF/DALF), and scanned copies of the mark sheets and passing certificates from the secondary school (X) and higher secondary school (XII).
- recommendation letter (optional)
- Entrance Requirements: In a French institution, entry criteria differ depending on the program.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must show that they are proficient in English if they are applying for admission to a France-based institution.
Please click the Charpak French Government Scholarship for Indian Students at CFI, France 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
Charpak French Government Scholarship for Indian Students at CFI, France ?
- It is a PhD position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the Accredited French Institutions
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here