This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Global Leader Award for International Students at University of Connecticut, USA 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about Global Leader Award for International Students at University of Connecticut, USA 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at University of Connecticut
- International students are eligible
- All undergraduate applicants are eligible
In the top 25 public universities in the US, the University of Connecticut is situated in the Northeast. It is ranked among the top 25. In addition to engaging with many cultures and customs, the university’s 18 various global institutions, centers, and programs provide students a global perspective.
Why attend the University of Connecticut? In order to do research, gather information, and process it, students will get the chance to practice using the most recent technologies at UConn. They’ll figure out how to remain in contact with academics, instructors, and subject-matter experts all across the world.
Application deadline is December 1, 2022.
The Global Leader Award for International Students at University of Connecticut, USA 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The University of Connecticut will pay the successful applicants’ undergraduate tuition expenses.
Global Leader Award for International Students at University of Connecticut, USA 2022-23 is primarily for undergraduate applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Global Leader Award for International Students at University of Connecticut, USA 2022-23:
- Candidates must be global citizens.
- Applicants must enroll in an undergraduate program.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Students must fill out the university’s online application form in order to apply to the program of their choosing. To be considered for the chance, the applicants must submit the admission form, the letters of recommendation, and an essay.
- Upload academic records and diplomas from foreign universities in both English and the school’s official language as supporting documentation.
- Admission Criteria: Before applying for admission, candidates should review the university’s admission requirements.
- UConn requires students whose first language is English to have two years of proven foreign language study. English is seen as a foreign language by persons whose mother tongues are any other language.
- Before applying, it’s crucial to review all of the requirements on the Award Webpage (see the link below).
Please click the Global Leader Award for International Students at University of Connecticut, USA 2022-23 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Global Leader Award for International Students at University of Connecticut, USA ?
- It is a undergraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at University of Connecticut
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here