This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Beit Trust Scholarships for International Students, UK 2023-24
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about Beit Trust Scholarships for International Students, UK 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at accredited universities
- International students are eligible
- All Masters and PhD applicants are eligible
For institutions in the UK and South Africa, the next cycle of Beit Scholarships will be given out for the academic year starting in September 2023 and January 2024, respectively.
The Beit Trust provides graduates with a handful of Postgraduate Masters or PhD Scholarships each year for study or research overseas (the beneficial area).
Application deadline is February 20, 2023.
The Beit Trust Scholarships for International Students, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible for Beit Trust Scholarships:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university for the Beit Trust Scholarships:
- The Trust pays tuition, fees, and other associated academic expenditures directly to the institutions.
- payment of a personal allowance that is index-linked and covers maintenance support in line with recommendations from a separate authority.
- Additional expenses are covered for travel, a laptop, thesis printing, and return home.
- The Trust pays for both the first flight to the study location and the return trip at the completion of the course in Economy Class.
- For spouses or other family members, there are no allowances given.
Beit Trust Scholarships for International Students, UK 2023-24 is primarily for Masters and PhD applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Beit Trust Scholarships for International Students, UK 2023-24:
- Only citizens of Zambia, Zimbabwe, and Malawi who also reside in those countries and want to return there may apply;
- Applications should be made for taught master’s programs lasting one year at UK institutions and two years at South African universities.
- In the period commencing September 2023 (while some application windows do not open until October, their websites will advise you), applications should be sent directly to the partner institutions indicated above, and exclusively to those universities;
- You may submit an application to more than one partner institution at once, provided that the courses you want to take are offered. In fact, we advise you to do so in order to improve your chances of acceptance and widen the pool of possible scholarships
- Once you have received an offer from your preferred partner university, you should apply as soon as you can for a scholarship from The Beit Trust. There will be a connected application form here when the new application window opens;
- The most eligible candidates will then be sorted through by The Trust and shortlisted for interviews with our national selection panels in Malawi, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
- Resources are scarce, and competition for scholarships is fierce. Not every candidate that is interviewed will inevitably be given a scholarship. But a selection process must include an interview;
- The Trust will inform candidates chosen for an interview of the time, date, and location;
- The Trust will place more emphasis on candidates who have employment or other professional experience, have shown the potential to become leaders in their industry, and meet other criteria.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully for Beit Trust Scholarships:
- Directly and only to the Partner Universities indicated above should you submit your application for admission. Use their websites to apply; they will direct you.
- Inform the appropriate university that you will be applying for a scholarship from the Beit Trust as part of your studies application.
- You are allowed to submit applications to more than one Partner University at once, provided that the course(s) you want to take are offered. Indeed, we advise you to do so in order to improve your chances of acceptance and widen the range of scholarship options.
- Once you have received an offer from your preferred Partner University, you should apply as soon as you can for a scholarship with The Beit Trust.
- You must upload your application and any supporting materials via the scholarship application link, which is below and is highlighted in green.
- Three references are required: character, employer, and academic (as appropriate). They have distinct and unique forms, and you, the applicant, must send them the link to those forms. Once you’ve electronically submitted your scholarship application, the link becomes accessible.
- Referees should utilize the URL included in the application form, since this is preferred. But if they are only able to offer an email reference, kindly provide them the pertinent paperwork, which you may download here.
- The completed forms must be returned directly from the referee via email to email@example.com
Please click the Beit Trust Scholarships for International Students, UK 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Beit Trust Scholarships for International Students, UK?
- It is a Masters and PhD position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at accredited universities
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here