This is to bring to your notice the application window for Howard Buffett Financial Aid Scholarships at IWMF, USA 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about Howard Buffett Financial Aid Scholarships at IWMF, USA 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at International Women’s Media Foundation
- International Students are eligible
- All Undergraduate applicants are eligible
The International Women’s Media Foundation is delighted to announce the Howard G. Buffett Funds for Women Journalists for the academic year 2022/2023 in an effort to broaden its support of women and nonbinary journalists in the United States.
By funding grantees, such as educational opportunities, investigative journalism, and media expansion plans, the fund was created to assist female journalists. IWMF will provide funds totaling $230,000 annually to assist female and nonbinary journalists in their work.
Application deadline is on a rolling basis.
The Howard Buffett Financial Aid Scholarships at IWMF, USA 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- For the academic year 2022-2023, each chosen scholar will obtain funding totaling $230,000 annually to assist women and nonbinary journalists in their projects and undertakings at IWMF in the USA.
Howard Buffett Financial Aid Scholarships at IWMF, USA 2022-23 is primarily for Undergraduate programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Howard Buffett Financial Aid Scholarships at IWMF, USA 2022-23:
- Women and nonbinary journalists of any country are eligible to apply to the Howard Buffett Fund for Women Journalists.
- The candidate must work primarily in journalism.
- Candidates must have a minimum of one year of experience in professional journalism and a history of publications in non-student publications.
- We accept submissions from teams of journalists, however the team must include at least 50% women, and the application must be directed and completed by a woman or nonbinary journalist.
- Applications can only be submitted in English (preferred) or Spanish due to staff limitations, however reports can be released in any language.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below for the Howard Buffett Financial Aid Scholarships at IWMF, USA 2022-23:
- The candidates must fill out an application using the internet website. Candidates can log in and save work before generating a final submission using the system.
- Needed Papers: The following information must be provided by entrants in English:
- Contact details and a CV/resume
- A brief explanation of the opportunity or project you are looking to support, along with a list of any other team members or candidates if appropriate.
- Overview of the proposal’s objectives and the issue or problem they aim to solve Estimated cost and timeline
- Names and numbers of two references who are professionals
- Entry criteria: A prior degree certificate with outstanding results is required of applicants.
- English proficiency is required of all students, both in written and spoken form.
Please click the Howard Buffett Financial Aid Scholarships at IWMF, USA 2022-23, to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Howard Buffett Financial Aid Scholarship at IWMF, USA ?
- It is an Educational programme for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at International Women’s Media Foundation
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here