This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the WMG Excellence Scholarships at the University of Warwick, UK 2023-24, is now open for interested and qualified applicants..
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at University of Warwick
- International and domestic Students from all nationality are eligible
- All masters students are eligible
International and domestic students can apply for WMG Excellence Scholarships at the University of Warwick, UK 2023-24, which offer up to 50% discount. The scholarship covers master’s level programs at the University of Warwick in the field of All Subjects.
WMG Excellence Scholarships are merit-based prizes that are given out on a first-come, first-served basis. Past academic accomplishment, professional experience, motives for study, and your future vision will all be considered in the evaluation of your application.
WMG Excellence Scholarships at the University of Warwick, UK 2023-24 are based on a percentage reduction in tuition fees, with prizes ranging from 10% to 50% tuition price reduction.
The Application Deadline is February 1, 2023.
The WMG Excellence Scholarships at the University of Warwick, UK 2023-24, is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving international students, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All nationalities
Scholarship Award Benefit
The WMG Excellence Scholarships at the University of Warwick, UK 2023-24 will offer approximately £750,000 in scholarships and bursaries to students starting full-time MSc programs taught by Warwick’s WMG department in October 2023.
The WMG Excellence Scholarships at the University of Warwick, UK 2023-24 are primarily Postgraduate level programs at Aston University students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the scholarship program:
- Applicants must be accepted into a full-time MSc program at WMG beginning in October 2022.
- To be considered, applicants must have an exceptional academic record and/or a strong professional reputation.
- Scholarship rewards for conditional offer recipients will also be contingent on reaching the awardee’s final anticipated grade.
- Only self-funded students are eligible for WMG Excellence Scholarships. NB: Students on partial bursaries, scholarship-loan schemes, or students who are partially financed by an external organization may be considered. If an awardee receives another scholarship or receives more funds, they should notify the scholarship committee.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are exclusively available for full-time MSc programs in the United Kingdom.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships may only be used to pay for tuition; they cannot be used to pay for housing or upkeep.
- To maximize nationality and gender diversity, WMG will grant WMG Excellence Scholarships across all WMG full-time MSc programs.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
Please click the WMG Excellence Scholarships at the University of Warwick, UK 2023-24 application link to apply
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here