This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the Corky McGuinness Awards in Musicology at Royal Holloway University of London, UK 2022, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about Musicology at Royal Holloway University of London Programme:
- Funding is partial
- They take music courses at Royal Holloway University of London
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All postgraduate students are eligible
Start your educational adventure in the United Kingdom with the Corky McGuinness Awards in Musicology from Royal Holloway University of London for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship provides a £4,000 fee discount to a new full-time student studying for an MMus in Music who has a home fee or foreign fee status.
The Application Deadline is July 11, 2022.
The , is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Music courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- For new full-time students with a home or foreign fee status, the Royal Holloway, University of London will grant a £4,000 tuition price award.
The Corky McGuinness Awards in Musicology at Royal Holloway University of London, UK 2022, is primarily for postgraduate level programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Corky McGuinness Awards in Musicology at Royal Holloway University of London, UK 2022:
- You must be a full-time student pursuing an MMus in Music.
- You must have earned or be on track to earn a First Class Honours degree or its equivalent.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- You must apply online using our Royal Holloway Direct system, where you may complete your statement and attach any relevant documents, including your grades transcript. RH Direct is the only way to submit an application.
- Documents to Support: You must provide a supporting statement of no more than 400 words that includes the following information:
- Academic accomplishments you are particularly proud of The reason you applied for the MMus Music program and your future goals
- Reasons why you deserve the scholarship and how it will aid you in attaining your long-term objectives
- From a budgetary aspect, the impact this award would have on your studies.
- You’ll need to provide your most current undergraduate degree grades transcript.
- To study for a postgraduate degree, you must fulfill Royal Holloway’s general entry criteria as well as the requirements of the department to which you’ve applied.
- Language Requirement: Applicants should be able to fulfill the university’s English language competency criteria in general.
Please click Corky McGuinness Awards in Musicology at Royal Holloway University of London, UK 2022 to begin your application
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here