Iglu International Accommodation Scholarship – RMIT Australia is open for International Students all over the world irrespective of their nationality . The scholarship allows Bachelor, Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at RMIT University Australia . The deadline of the scholarship is 28 Feb 2021 which is more than enough time to find out all you need to about the scholarship and the host institution.
Purpose built for students, Iglu combines all the fantastic benefits of independent living with the supportive framework of student accommodation. Iglu Melbourne City is convenience living at its best. Located in the heart of Melbourne across from the Queen Victoria Market, surrounded by shops, sights and nightlife, it is a 10-minute walk to our City Campus or a 25-minute tram or train ride to our Brunswick Campus.
Iglu International Accommodation Scholarship – RMIT Australia is available to undertake Bachelor, Masters level programs at RMIT University Australia.
All the subject that are taught under the masters degree program in the University of Australia available to study under this scholarship program.
International Students are eligible to apply.
RMIT University provides a 50% tuition fee reduction for the entire program duration. It is not a fully funded scholarship, the scholarship only covers half of the total tuition fee for the masters program you choose. Do check the official website for more information on benefits that may be attached to the course you would love to study under this program.
The Iglu International Accommodation Scholarship Program (IIASP) provides 50% scholarships towards the weekly fee to stay at Iglu Melbourne City for 12 months while undertaking an eligible vocational or degree program at RMIT University.
IIASP recipients will be offered their own private bedroom with ensuite bathroom in a 6-bed apartment for 12 months and receive rental assistance valued at approximately $11,000.
Recipients will be required to pay from $214 per week rent for 52 weeks after the scholarship, a total of approximately $11,128 for the year.
The weekly rent includes:
- FREE UNLIMITED WIFI
- All utilities (water, electricity and gas)
- Access to 24/7 onsite support
- Resident community events
- Weekday Cool Start breakfast-on-the-go
For being eligible, candidates must be:
- be an international student applying from Australia
- be 18 years of age or over by 1st of February in the year you are commencing study at RMIT
- be commencing a full-time study at RMIT in Semester 1, 2021 in a vocational or degree with at least one-year program duration (excludes ELICOS, Foundation Studies and Higher Degree by Research)
For applying, candidates first select an eligible program and submit an application to study at RMIT. After receiving an offer to study at RMIT, they have to submit the application form for this application.
Terms and conditions
- Recipients are to pay a refundable bond to the RBTA of approximately $1596 for a 6-bed apartment.
- RMIT International will share recipients’s academic progress report to Iglu while they are on scholarship.
- Applicants with a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can be awarded the scholarship.
- Applicants with ELICOS packaged offer are eligible however they must commence the eligible program in Semester 1 2021.
- If you have been offered an ELICOS packaged offer, this scholarship will apply when you articulate into the eligible program.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred to another year/intake and must be taken up in Semester 1 2021.
- RMIT International or Iglu may profile scholarship recipients for marketing purposes.
- The scholarships are competitive, with academic achievement and personal statement forming the basis for scholarship selection.
- Successful applicants will be notified; unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
- The scholarships will be offered on a rolling basis until exhausted.
For full terms and conditions please view the International Scholarships Terms and Conditions.
Online: Make an enquiry
Phone: (+61 3) 9925 2260