This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the Interim Financial Aid at University of Kiel, Germany 2023-24, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Interim Financial Aid at University of Kiel:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at University of Kiel
- International students are eligible
- All undergraduate and masters students are eligible
The University of Kiel has implemented Interim Financial Aid for the academic year 2023-24 to ensure that eligible students have access to the financial resources they need to pursue their higher education in Germany.
This scholarship initiative was developed by the University of Kiel to provide temporary financial help to foreign students from outside the EU during the final examination period. Financial help will be offered to chosen students for a period of three months before the final test. A predetermined stipend will be offered to the shortlisted candidates.
The Application Deadline is open.
The Interim Financial Aid at University of Kiel, Germany 2023-24, is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries except EU
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The University of Kiel will provide a set stipend to the chosen candidates to cover the costs of the applied graduate program for an average of three months
The Interim Financial Aid at University of Kiel, Germany 2023-24, is primarily for undergraduate and masters level programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Interim Financial Aid at University of Kiel, Germany 2023-24:
- The applicants must be experiencing a financial emergency for which they are not accountable.
- The candidates must have completed their courses satisfactorily.
- The candidates must have a good chance of completing their exams before the conclusion of the financial aid term.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- To apply for admission, students must fill out and submit an international application form. All qualifying students will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Motivational letter
- Bachelor’s diploma and transcript
- Proof of English knowledge from a school certificate
- Additional qualifications (proofs of previous work, internships, and others)
- Requirements for Admission: The candidates must have a relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree and must complete the university’s documentation criteria.
- Requires a good command of the English language. By the conclusion of the application period, proof of German language competency for degree programs taught in German, or proof of English language proficiency for degree programs taught in English, must be presented.
- TOEFL IBT: 90
- TOEFL PBT: 550
- TOEFL CBT: 230
- IELTS: 6.5
Please click Interim Financial Aid at University of Kiel, Germany 2023-24 to begin your application
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here