This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Daffodil Centre International Scholarships at University of Sydney, Australia 2022-23
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Daffodil Centre International Scholarships at University of Sydney, Australia 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take Arts and Social Sciences courses at University of Sydney.
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All Postgraduate research applicants are eligible
The University of Sydney is inviting top-notch PhD candidates to apply for its Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences Postgraduate Research Scholarship for the academic year 2022–2023. Participants will conduct research in a variety of fields that tackle some of the most significant issues facing society today.
All interested domestic and foreign students pursuing a PhD in the Faculty of Arts/Social Sciences at the University of Sydney in a research area that qualifies may submit an application for the award. For consideration, candidates must hold an honours or master’s degree in a relevant field of study. The scholarship includes a $35,950 yearly stipend and covers tuition for up to 3.5 years of study.
Application deadline is October 31, 2022.
Daffodil Centre International Scholarships at University of Sydney, Australia 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Arts and Social Sciences courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Both local and foreign students are eligible for the stipend scholarships program, which offers HDR students a monthly stipend. The following groups of scholarships include stipend scholarships:
- The Australian government provides funding for RTP stipends.
- Matching Stipends are jointly financed by UOW and outside partners with UOW funding UPA Stipends.
- The industry or other external sources totally support external stipends.
- Scholarships with stipends are given out at the base stipend rate that is listed in the CSGR for that particular year.
- For a period of up to 3.5 EFTSL for doctorate students and 2 EFTSL for MPhil students, stipend grants are given out.
- While the stipend for part-time students is taxable, the stipend for full-time scholarship recipients is not. The amount of the stipend is determined by the student’s enrollment status (full- or part-time).
- Holders of full-time stipend scholarships may work outside the university but should limit their hours to no more than eight per week between the hours of 8 a.m. and 6 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Note that neither recipients of RTP Fee Offsets nor of part-time stipend Scholarships are subject to limits on outside employment.
The Daffodil Centre International Scholarships at University of Sydney, Australia 2022-23 is primarily for Postgraduate research applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Daffodil Centre International Scholarships at University of Sydney, Australia 2022-23:
- PhD candidates from the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences are required to apply.
- The candidates must have a Master’s degree with honors or appropriate work experience.
- Research on equity and inclusion in the metaverse is required of candidates.
- Understanding Friendship in Early Medieval Times Spillover Effects of Single-use Plastic Regulations on Consumer Behaviour, Computational Social Science Lab Understanding spatial inequalities: causes, consequences, and Economics of securing the supply of electricity in the era of renewable energy modern Australia that speaks Sino The Poetics of Social Change in Late Antiquity (250–750 AD), Mathematics Education and Engagement, Community Languages Education in a Globalized World, Informal Care in the Context of Intellectual Disability, Micro-biopolitics and the Deep Relationality of (Self)Care, or Seventies Sydney and the Queer Creative Economy.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Candidates must first submit an application for admission using the university’s official web site. If interested in applying, domestic and overseas students must complete separate scholarship application applications.
- Needed Papers: The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- a transcript of grades
- degree transcripts
- Scholarship applications
- Certificate of marriage or name change
- Entry requirements: The applicants must have a master’s degree with a strong research component, a first- or second-class honors degree (division 1), or they must have relevant professional experience and other credentials in the subject of study.
- Language Prerequisite: The students must submit scores on the following English language competence tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
Please click the Daffodil Centre International Scholarships at University of Sydney, Australia 2022-23 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Daffodil Centre International Scholarships at University of Sydney, Australia ?
- It is a Postgraduate research position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at University of Sydney.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here