This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the Ukrainian Researchers Scholarships at Heinrich Heine University, Germany 2023-24, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at Heinrich Heine University
- International students are eligible
- All PhD and postdoctoral students are eligible
Heinrich Heine University has agreed to give scholarships to Ukrainian researchers in Germany for the academic year 2023-24 in light of the Ukraine situation.
Ukrainian national students, particularly PhD students, postdocs, and professors who have fled Ukraine and have a host institute at HHU, are eligible to apply for the grant. This six-month fellowship will be given to twelve researchers. Amounts ranging from 1,200€ to 2,500€ per month will be given.
The Application Deadline is open.
The Ukrainian Researchers Scholarships at Heinrich Heine University, Germany 2023-24, is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- For their master’s or PhD studies at Heinrich Heine University, the institution will grant a monthly stipend of 1,200€ to 2,500€ to the postgraduate applicant selected by the university.
The Ukrainian Researchers Scholarships at Heinrich Heine University, Germany 2023-24, is primarily for PhD and postdoctoral level programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Ukrainian Researchers Scholarships at Heinrich Heine University, Germany 2023-24:
- The applicants must be of Ukrainian nationality.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
- The accompanying documentation must be emailed to email@example.com by the applicants. All candidates will be taken into consideration.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Letter of support from the hosting institute at HHU, including confirmation of working space.
- A brief summary of the research project (max. 1 page)
- A curriculum vitae with a list of publications is required.
- A master’s degree or a PhD certificate is required.
- Passport\Admission Requirements: Applicants must complete the course-specific entrance criteria and hold a master’s or doctoral degree certificate.
- Requires a good command of the English language. The following English language competence examinations must be completed by the students:
- The candidates must fulfill the university’s linguistic standards. Students should consult section 2.1 of the ‘Information for International Applicants’ document.
Please click Ukrainian Researchers Scholarships at Heinrich Heine University, Germany 2023-24 to begin your application
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here