This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the International Foundation Scholarships at Ulster University, UK 2023-24 is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at the University of Ulster
- Students from all nationalities are eligible
- All undergraduate students are eligible
International Students can apply for the International Foundation Scholarships, UK 2023-24. Undergraduate level program(s) in the discipline of All Subjects taught at Ulster University are eligible for the scholarship. The scholarship has an open deadline.
The Application Deadline is open
International Foundation Scholarships at Ulster University, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving international students is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All nationalities
Scholarship Award Benefit
Ulster University will deliver the following services:
The tuition fee is £2,000. Your scholarship will be applied as a reduction in your annual tuition cost, as well as a £2,000 accommodation discount.
Non-EU nationals are eligible.
International Foundation Scholarships at Ulster University, UK 2023-24 is primarily for undergraduate students.
Number of Awards
To be eligible for the International Foundation Scholarships at Ulster University, UK 2023-24, applicants must be:
- To be eligible for this prize, you must be an international, self-funding student paying the international tuition fee rate.
- You must also have an offer for the International Foundation Programme or the International Foundation Year, which will begin in September 2023. You must meet any academic and/or English language requirements indicated in your offer letter.
- By August 19th, 2023, you must have a £3,000 deposit in our hands. Please keep in mind that depending on your bank, your deposit may take several weeks to settle. Please make sure you give yourself enough time to receive your deposit.
This grant is not available to students applying to our full-time undergraduate, full-time postgraduate, part-time, or eLearning programs or programs conducted at our branch campuses (London or Birmingham).
Please keep in mind that you are only eligible for one scholarship.
Please note that students with an offer for the International Foundation Programme or International Foundation Year must live in university accommodation at the Jordanstown campus or at 123 York Street in Belfast city center to qualify for the £2,000 accommodation discount.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below:
You don’t need to apply for this award – all eligible students are awarded it automatically.
Please check through the International Foundation Scholarships at Ulster University, UK 2023-24, for more information
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here