The application process for the International Onshore Postgraduate Support Scholarship 2022 – Curtin University, Bentley, Australia, is now open for prospective applicants.
Listed below are summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme
- Funding is partial
- They take Business, Law, Humanities, Health Sciences, Science and Engineering courses
- International students are eligible
- Primarily for postgraduate students
The International Onshore Postgraduate Support Scholarship 2022 – Curtin University, Bentley, Australia, appreciates high-achieving international postgraduate students with excellent academic records.
The Application Deadline is open.
List of Courses Offered
- Health Sciences
Students from all nationalities are eligible
Scholarship Award Benefit
Successful applicants with a maximum credit score will be rewarded with 20% of the full 2022 first-year tuition.
To be eligible, the following criteria must be met:
- Must be a Curtin Master freshman with over 300 credit points
- Must be an International, full fee-paying, non-sponsored student.
All applicants should send applications to Curtin online or apply through the university’s education agents
- Acceptance of the offer is confirmed if:
- Meet all the requirements in the offer letter
- Pay the stipulated deposit
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here