This is to bring to your notice the application window for the UG and PGDE Scholarship at University of Aberdeen, UK 2023-24
Listed below are the key points to be noted about UG and PGDE Scholarship at University of Aberdeen, UK 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at the University of Aberdeen
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate and PGDE applicants are eligible
The University of Aberdeen is happy to provide foreign students from Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, and the Maldives with the Undergraduate / PGDE South Asia Scholarship.
Students who start their studies in August or September 2023 and plan to apply for the entire length of their studies are eligible for this prize. Every year of enrollment in the program will be eligible for the prize.
Application deadline is 25 January 2023 for admission and 30 June 2023 (6 pm UK time) for the scholarship..
UG and PGDE Scholarship at University of Aberdeen, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka.
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The qualified self-funded undergraduate or PGDE students who are typically residents of Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, or Sri Lanka are eligible for the £5,000 tuition fee reduction.
- The reward will be given to all qualified students as a fee reduction that will be reflected in their Certificate of Acceptance to Study (CAS) letter and UCAS offer for their visa.
UG and PGDE Scholarship at University of Aberdeen, UK 2023-24 is primarily for Undergraduate and PGDE students.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the UG and PGDE Scholarship at University of Aberdeen, UK 2023-24:
- Self-funded, full-time, on-campus international students who are enrolled in on-campus undergraduate or PGDE programs are eligible for the award.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- There is a separate scholarship application that applicants must complete. Applicants who submit an application for a full-time, on-campus undergraduate or PGDE program will immediately be evaluated for scholarships.
- Applications are submitted through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service for Aberdeen’s full-time undergraduate degree programs (UCAS).
- Supporting Documents: When submitting an application, candidates must provide original or certified copies of their transcripts, credentials, and English language test scores.
- Before submitting an application to the University of Aberdeen, candidates must complete all entrance criteria.
- Strong English language abilities are necessary for academic achievement in the program and potential future professions.
Please click the UG and PGDE Scholarship at University of Aberdeen, UK 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
UG and PGDE Scholarship at University of Aberdeen, UK 2023-24 ?
- It is an Undergraduate and PGDE position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the University of Aberdeen.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only International applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here