This is to bring to your notice the application window for the International PhD Positions at the University College Cork, Ireland 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about International PhD Positions at the University College Cork, Ireland 2022-23:
- Funding is full
- They take Pharmacy courses at University College Cork
- International students are eligible
- All PhD applicants are eligible
International PhD Positions in Oral Delivery of RNA Therapeutics Using Novel Biomaterials are now accepting applications at the University College Cork. Applications for the academic year 2022–2023 are now being accepted by the university.
Highly qualified individuals from the EU who intend to enroll in the School of Pharmacy in Ireland’s full-time PhD program are eligible for this financing opportunity.
Application deadline is September 15, 2022.
The International PhD Positions at the University College Cork, Ireland 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Pharmacy Courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- EU countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- In addition to registration expenses, the chosen applicants will receive an annual stipend of €18,500 (tax-free) for four years (at EU level).
International PhD Positions at the University College Cork, Ireland 2022-23 is primarily for PhD programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International PhD Positions at the University College Cork, Ireland 2022-23:
- The minimum requirement for applicants is a first- or upper-second-class honors degree in pharmacy, pharmaceutical sciences, biomedical engineering, or a closely related field, such as pharmaceutical chemistry or pharmacology.
- Although not required, an M.Sc. is preferred.
- Candidates for the PhD degree should have previous experience working in a lab.
- Candidates should have great communication abilities both verbally and in writing.
- Although not necessary, knowledge of RNA and drug administration, gastrointestinal anatomy and physiology, formulation and manufacturing of nanoparticles, cyclodextrin/polymer chemistry, intestinal cell culture models, and animal studies will be helpful.
- To be registered as a PhD student, applicants must all be eligible to attend UCC.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Email applications should be sent to Prof. Caitriona O’Driscoll at email@example.com if you are interested.
- Needed Papers: The aforementioned supporting documentation must be submitted:
- a resume with a cover letter outlining your qualifications for the job and the contact information for at least two references
- Entry requirements: Candidates must hold a postgraduate degree from an accredited institution.
- Language Prerequisite: If English is not the applicant’s first language, they must show proof of their English language ability.
Please click the International PhD Positions at the University College Cork, Ireland 2022-23, to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the International PhD Positions at the University College Cork, Ireland ?
- It is a PhD position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at University College Cork
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here