This is to bring to your notice the application window for the PhD International Scholarships at University College Cork, Ireland 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about PhD International Scholarships at University College Cork, Ireland 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take Food and Nutrition courses at University College Cork
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All PhD applicants are eligible
Join the PhD Scholarships in Development and Application of Sustainable Active Packaging Technologies for Application to Seafood Products at the University of College Cork if you’re looking for a great academic and extracurricular experience to go along with your PhD degree studies.
All interested foreign and Irish candidates may apply for this PhD opportunity in the School of Food and Nutritional Sciences at the University of College Cork for the academic year 2022–2023. For consideration, candidates must have a strong honors degree in food science or a closely related field. The scholarship has a maximum four-year term and an annual value of €24,000.
Application deadline is course-specific.
The PhD International Scholarships at University College Cork, Ireland 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Food and Nutrition Courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The University of College Cork will give a scholarship worth €24,000 over four years to the individuals they choose for this PhD post, out of which tuition must be paid.
PhD International Scholarships at University College Cork, Ireland 2022-23 is primarily for PhD programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the PhD International Scholarships at University College Cork, Ireland 2022-23:
- The candidates must possess the necessary academic credentials.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- The unique position reference “Active Seafood Packaging” must be included in the subject line of an email sent to Prof. Joe P. Kerry, School of Food and Nutritional Sciences, at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you’re interested in applying for this PhD post.
- Applicants must provide a CV, a cover letter, and the names and contact information of at least two referees as supporting documentation.
- The candidates must possess a 2.1 honors degree in food science, fisheries science, food packaging, material sciences, food chemistry, food technology, process or chemical engineering, or an equivalent qualification.
- The following English language competence exams must be passed by the students in order to fulfill the language requirement:
- DET – 120
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 63
- TOEFL IBT – 90
Please click the PhD International Scholarships at University College Cork, Ireland 2022-23, to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the PhD International Scholarship at University College Cork, Ireland?
- It is a PhD position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at University College Cork
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here