This is to bring to your notice the application window for International PhD Scholarships at Maastricht University, Netherlands 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about International PhD Scholarships at Maastricht University, Netherlands 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take sustainability assessment of carbon-negative biofuels from organic waste at Maastricht University
- International Students are eligible
- All PhD applicants are eligible
In order to participate in the PhD Scholarships in Sustainability Assessment of Carbon-negative Biofuels from Organic Waste, Maastricht University is looking for highly qualified candidates.
Under the joint supervision of a postdoctoral researcher working on this topic, the Ph.D. study will be carried out. The program is accessible for the 2022–2023 school year.
Application deadline is August 28, 2022.
The International PhD Scholarships at Maastricht University, Netherlands 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Sustainability assessment of carbon-negative biofuels from organic waste
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- As a Ph.D. candidate, they provide a 4-year full-time appointment. The first year will serve as a trial period; following a favorable evaluation, the job will be extended for an additional three years. As soon as feasible, start.
- For Ph.D. students, compensation will be paid in accordance with regular wage levels, beginning with a salary of €2.395 and increasing yearly to €3.061 gross per month, depending on a full-time appointment (38 hours per week).
- An additional 8% holiday allowance and an 8.3% end-of-year allowance are provided;
- They provide a tempting array of extra benefits, including a discount on the group health insurance, generous leave policies, a model for creating a custom benefits package that is optional, sports facilities that staff can use for a nominal fee, and applications for enticing tax benefits for international workers.
- They provide a challenging, multidisciplinary, collaborative work environment with many chances for both professional and personal growth.
International PhD Scholarships at Maastricht University, Netherlands 2022-23 is primarily for PhD programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International PhD Scholarships at Maastricht University, Netherlands 2022-23
- Knowledge of LCA, social impact assessment, and/or biobased goods, as well as training in these areas
- a clear affinity for the subject.
- shown capacity for both autonomous and teamwork.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Applicants must complete the online application form in order to be considered.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit copies of their passports as well as academic transcripts from every previous school they have ever attended.
- Students must hold a master’s degree in a related field to be admitted (chemical engineering, sustainability science, programming, etc.).
- Candidates must be fluent in both spoken and written English and possess strong communication abilities.
Please click the International PhD Scholarships at Maastricht University, Netherlands 2022-23, to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the International PhD Scholarship at Maastricht University, Netherlands?
- It is a PhD programme for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the Maastricht University
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here