This is to bring to your notice the application window for the International PhD Scholarships Erasmus University, Netherlands 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about International PhD Scholarships Erasmus University, Netherlands 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take management courses at Erasmus University
- International and domestic students are eligible
- All PhD applicants are eligible
The PhD project Team Diversity Change: A Dynamic Perspective on Team Diversity and Performance is being announced by the Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM) at Erasmus University – Rotterdam School of Management.
For the school year 2022-2023, the initiative is seeking applications from both domestic and international students. The applicants must have a clear interest in the subject matter and hold an MSc, MA, or MPhil degree in a related field of study. The collective labor agreement for Dutch Universities (CAO-NU) will give selected individuals with a wage and perks.
Application deadline is September 15, 2022.
The International PhD Scholarships Erasmus University, Netherlands 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Management courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The PhD candidates chosen by Erasmus University’s ERIM will get salaries of €2,443 in the first year, €2,846 in the second year, €2,979 in the third year, and €3,122 in the fourth year. They will also receive benefits under the collective labor agreement for Dutch universities.
International PhD Scholarships Erasmus University, Netherlands 2022-23 is primarily for PhD programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International PhD Scholarships Erasmus University, Netherlands 2022-23:
- The candidates must have received top grades in their undergraduate or graduate degrees.
- The candidates must have a clear motivation for and interest in scientific research.
- possess a GMAT or GRE score that is no older than five years old, with a minimum score requirement of 85% (needed for all incoming PhD candidates).
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- Admission requests must be made through the university’s website. You may submit an application for the PhD job here.
- Needed Papers: The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- Statement of Purpose
- a verified translation into English of every academic degree
- a legal translation of academic degrees into Dutch or English
- a verified translation into English of each academic transcript (list of grades).
- a legally binding translation of the transcripts in either Dutch or English
- two academic recommendations
- Admission Criteria: The candidates must possess an MSc, MA, or MPhil degree in business or economics, or in a related subject like psychology, sociology, engineering, or mathematics (depending on PhD project).
- The following English language competency exams must be taken by the students and their results must be submitted:
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- TOEFL PBT – 600
- IELTS – 7.5
Please click the International PhD Scholarships Erasmus University, Netherlands 2022-23, to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the International PhD Scholarships Erasmus University, Netherlands?
- It is a PhD position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Erasmus University
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here