This is to bring to your notice the application window for International PhD Studentships at the University of Groningen, Netherlands 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about International PhD Studentships at the University of Groningen, Netherlands 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take Ethno-Religious Identity & Economic Inclusion at the University of Groningen
- International and domestic Students are eligible
- All PhD applicants are eligible
The International PhD Scholarships in Ethno-Religious Identity & Economic Inclusion are being offered by Groningen University with great excitement. Applications are presently being accepted by the university for the academic year 2022–2023.
Both domestic and foreign students who wish to enroll in the university’s PhD program are encouraged by the financing.
Application deadline is September 4, 2022.
The International PhD Studentships at the University of Groningen, Netherlands 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- Ethno-Religious Identity & Economic Inclusion
Students from the following nationalities are eligible for International PhD Studentships at the University of Groningen
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The winning applicant will get a monthly scholarship for a total of €2,249, from which salary tax and social insurance contributions will be subtracted..
International PhD Studentships at the University of Groningen, Netherlands 2022-23 is primarily for PhD programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International PhD Studentships at the University of Groningen, Netherlands 2022-23:
- Own a social science master’s degree that is pertinent (e.g., economics, political economy, international relations, political science, anthropology, religious studies, sociology)
- Possess superior quantitative and qualitative research abilities as evidenced by prior research initiatives.
- Significant interest in social justice, variety of religions, races, and cultures, as well as decolonial research methods
- Have experience working in multidisciplinary teams or a preference for doing so; be able to demonstrate persistence, adaptability, project management, and cooperation abilities;
- Be able to communicate with a variety of audiences, including academics, policymakers, and the general public, or exhibit a strong desire to learn how to do so. Excellent written and spoken English communication abilities
- Possess the capacity to complete the PhD thesis in four years
- Enjoy making plans and executing action
- Take pleasure in academic writing and want to publish, even previously published work (academic or non-academic)
- Create a research proposal that will eventually be developed further in conjunction with the supervision team. Be able and willing to work in Groningen, in an international and multidisciplinary setting.
- Those interested in this opportunity must be accepted into the university’s PhD degree program. Applications for the PhD Scholarship can be submitted individually online.
- Needed Papers: The following papers must be submitted by the students to the university:
- a letter of intent
- a proposal for a study (max 2 pages)
- Your resume, a copy of your diploma, and your transcripts
- English proficiency certification
- a piece of writing
- Additional pertinent papers.
- Entry requirements: Candidates must review all of the university’s entry criteria before applying for admission.
- Students must have a strong grasp of the English language and strong academic writing abilities.
Please click the International PhD Studentships at the University of Groningen, Netherlands 2022-23, to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the International PhD Studentship at the University of Groningen, Netherlands?
- It is a PhD programme for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at the University of Groningen
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international and domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here