This is to bring to your notice the application window for International PhD Positions at Aix-Marseille University, France 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about International PhD Positions at Aix-Marseille University, France 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take physics, nanoscience, biosensing, biotechnologies, and engineering courses at Aix-Marseille University
- International Students are eligible
- All PhD applicants are eligible
Applicants are cordially invited to apply for the PhD Fellowships in Dynamic Control of Hybrid Plasmonic Nanopores at Aix-Marseille University for the 2020–2021 academic year. Students from abroad may participate in the program in France.
The goal of this study is to use proteins’ inherent UV autofluorescence to accomplish label-free single molecule detection. The chosen applicant will work on the HORIZON-MSCA-DN-2021 project dubbed DYNAMO, which is an up-and-coming project being conducted at the Institut Fresnel under the direction of Jérome Wenger.
Application deadline is November 1, 2022.
The International PhD Positions at Aix-Marseille University, France 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Under the terms of the CNRS contract, the Aix-Marseille University will pay salaries and make full-time (38 hours per week, year-round) appointments. It is possible to get the fellowship for up to three years.
International PhD Positions at Aix-Marseille University, France 2022-23 is primarily for PhD programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International PhD Positions at Aix-Marseille University, France 2022-23:
- Although not required, experience in theoretical and practical nano-optics and biophotonics research will be greatly valued.
- The PhD fellowship has no citizenship limitations.
- Applicants must be accepted into the university in order to apply for the chance. Applications should be sent via email to email@example.com after enrollment.
- Needed Papers: Candidates who meet the requirements should submit:
- an academic resume
- a letter of presentation that states your interest in the position and lists your prior accomplishments (max. 1 page)
- the email addresses of two possible references.
- a scanned copy of your English-language academic transcripts; if you have a master’s degree, a scanned copy should be provided at the time of application.
- Entry Criteria: Candidates must possess a master’s degree in physics, nanosciences, or engineering that is equivalent to one that is recognized globally.
- Language prerequisite: The candidates must have outstanding spoken and written English or demonstrate successful TOEFL or TOEIC exam results.
Please click the International PhD Positions at Aix-Marseille University, France 2022-23, to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the International PhD Position at Aix-Marseille University, France?
- It is a PhD programme for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Aix-Marseille University
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here