This is to bring to your notice the application window for the Glenmore Postgraduate Scholarship at University of Edinburgh, UK 2023-24.
Listed below are the key points to be noted about Glenmore Postgraduate Scholarship at University of Edinburgh, UK 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at University of Edinburgh
- International students are eligible
- All Graduate and Postgraduate applicants are eligible
The scholarship reimburses you for the cost of your tuition fee deposit, which is currently worth £200, as well as the whole cost of your program, including living expenses.
The Glenmore Postgraduate Scholarship at the University of Edinburgh is intended to pay for all of the expenses associated with a postgraduate program there. The scholarship will pay for living expenses and tuition for up to three years. It will also pay back students’ tuition deposit deposits, which are now set at £200. Inner London students will be able to apply for this grant due to the University’s significance to London’s creative and artistic sectors.
Application deadline is December 2022.
Glenmore Postgraduate Scholarship at University of Edinburgh, UK 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- A salary of £18,000 per year.
- A fellowship that is competitive and necessitates the submission of a research project, three letters of recommendation from academics in your field of study, and approval from the university’s Postgraduate Studies Awards Committee.
- The chance to conduct research with global experts in your topic of choice (this is up to the discretion of the awarding body) access to top museums, research institutes, educational institutions, and cultural organizations through subject leads and educational visits.
- Every single lecture will be given online using live video streaming..
Glenmore Postgraduate Scholarship at University of Edinburgh, UK 2023-24 is primarily for Graduate and Postgraduate applicants.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Glenmore Postgraduate Scholarship at University of Edinburgh, UK 2023-24
- The scholarship pays for all of your program’s expenses, including living expenses and tuition fees, and it also reimburses you for your tuition fee deposit (currently £200).
- The University of Edinburgh Glenmore Postgraduate Scholarship is made to pay for all of the expenses associated with a postgraduate program there. For up to three years, the scholarship will pay for living expenses and tuition. It will also repay applicants for a tuition price deposit, which is presently set at £200.
- Students from Inner London will be able to apply for this award due to the University’s significance to London’s arts and creative sectors.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- The actions to be taken are:
- cite academic records
- A member of the selection committee is interviewed (email application for interview)
- Essay and resume are needed to be eligible for the prize.
- Graduate from an accredited university or earn an equivalent qualification, maintain a high level of academic achievement and research accomplishment, demonstrate originality by using a language other than English at the undergraduate level or equivalent, and demonstrate internationalism by maintaining a high level of academic achievement and research accomplishment.
- Your department’s nomination To learn more about your study and how it relates to the scholarship, the department will get in touch with you.
Please click the Glenmore Postgraduate Scholarship at University of Edinburgh, UK 2023-24 to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the Glenmore Postgraduate Scholarship at University of Edinburgh, UK ?
- It is a Graduate and Postgraduate position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at University of Edinburgh.
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here