This is to bring to your notice that the application window for the International Scholarship Trust Fund for African Students at the University of Sheffield, UK 2022-23, is now open for interested and qualified applicants.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about the Scholarship Programme:
- Funding is partial
- They take International Development, Environmental Change and International Development courses at the University of Sheffield
- International students are eligible
- All research and training students are eligible
The Department of Geography is glad to provide a scholarship for a postgraduate teaching student from Africa in collaboration with the University of Sheffield Africa Scholarship Trust.
Application deadline is department-dependent.
The International Scholarship Trust Fund for African Students at the University of Sheffield, UK 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- International Development
- Environmental Change and International Development
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- African countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- Full tuition fee waiver
- University housing maintenance
- monthly stipend
- Before applying, please review all application criteria on the Program Webpage (see link below).
The International Scholarship Trust Fund for African Students at the University of Sheffield, UK 2022-23, is primarily for research and training programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International Scholarship Trust Fund for African Students at the University of Sheffield, UK 2022-23:
- For tuition reasons, you must be categorized as an international student.
- To be eligible for this prize, you must be self-funded, which means you are not receiving funding from a research council, government, commercial sector, charity, or any other comparable organization.
- This scholarship cannot be used in combination with any other University of Sheffield or external financial opportunities.
- Your attendance mode must be full-time.
- The scholarship will only be awarded if you satisfy all of the conditions related to your offer by the deadline set by the Admissions Service.
- The scholarship will be awarded if you are granted a visa to study at the University in September 2022.
- You must be an African national or have a permanent address in Africa.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below for the International Scholarship Trust Fund for African Students at the University of Sheffield, UK 2022-23:
The panel will be looking for the following things:
- gave a compelling argument for applying to a postgraduate programme at the University of Sheffield, listed academic advancement hurdles and documented how these barriers were successfully surmounted,
- Detailed instances of professional experience in the field of international development, and clearly expressed future aims; these goals should be related to the postgraduate degree you have applied for, and how your learning will help others in your country.
- Your application’s conclusion will be sent to you through email.
Please click the International Scholarship Trust Fund for African Students at the University of Sheffield, UK 2022-23, to begin your application.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here