This is to bring to your notice the application window for the International Scholarships at Australian Catholic University, Australia 2023-24
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about International Scholarships at Australian Catholic University, Australia 2023-24:
- Funding is partial
- They take all courses at Australian Catholic University
- International students are eligible
- All Undergraduate, Masters and Doctoral applicants are eligible
Students will have access to up to 20 scholarships, and each one will continue for the entirety of the recipient’s term assuming good academic progress. Students are given scholarships depending on their academic achievement. This is why your application will only be taken into consideration if your preceding studies had an average result of at least 80%. This average can only be determined from studies done in the last two years
Additionally, up to two Higher Degree by Research scholarships up to the amount of the tuition and stipend for students enrolled in a Masters by Research or Doctoral program would be made available.
Application deadline is September 30, 2022.
The International Scholarships at Australian Catholic University, Australia 2023-24 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
- All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The scholarship will pay for half of your full-time tuition for as long as your course lasts (including RPL/Credit).
International Scholarships at Australian Catholic University, Australia 2023-24 is primarily for Undergraduate, Masters and Doctoral programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International Scholarships at Australian Catholic University, Australia 2023-24:
- You need to have been given an offer to enroll in an undergraduate or graduate program at ACU, starting in the first semester of 2023.
- You must have received at least 80% (equivalent to a 5.8 GPA on the ACU 7 point scale) on previous coursework that was finished within the last two years (for those applying as undergraduates) or four years (postgraduate applicants)
- You must be applying to an ACU program that requires as much study as or more than the prerequisites that are already in place.
- You must already be receiving a scholarship or award from ACU.
- You cannot be a study abroad or exchange student while enrolled at ACU.
The following procedure remains the only viable route to apply rightfully:
- By selecting the button below and filling out the application form, you may apply online. The following supporting documents must be included with your application:
- Evidence of academic quality, demonstrating at least 80% average accomplishment across the applicant’s most recent studies.
- Academic records must contain original language writings, translations (if necessary), and a formal justification of the grading scheme.
Please click the International Scholarships at Australian Catholic University, Australia 2023-24, to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the International Scholarships at Australian Catholic University, Australia?
- It is a Undergraduate, Masters and Doctoral position for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship at Australian Catholic University
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only domestic applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here