This is to bring to your notice the application window for International Scholarships by Charles Glass Greenshields Grants, Canada 2022-23
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about International Scholarships by Charles Glass Greenshields Grants, Canada 2022-23:
- Funding is partial
- They take painting, drawing, sculpture, or printmaking by Charles Glass Greenshields
- International Students are eligible
- All Undergraduate applicants are eligible
Applicants are cordially invited to apply for Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation Grants for the academic year 2022-2023 by the foundation. Students can enroll in the program in Canada.
Emerging artists engaging in painting, drawing, sculpture, or printing who have the drive and talent to pursue a lifetime career in their art practice are given support via the Foundation award. These artists may be about to begin their studies or be in the beginning stages of their careers. Nationally and globally recognized art professors, instructors, and mentors present this honor. The initial award is for 17,000 Canadian dollars, while following grants are worth 20,000.
Application deadline is open for International Scholarships by Charles
The International Scholarships by Charles Glass Greenshields Grants, Canada 2022-23 is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
Students from the following nationalities are eligible for International Scholarships by Charles
- All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
- The Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation will provide CAD 17,000 to the project. Each succeeding award is worth CAD $20,000. Grants are not given to or via other organizations; they are given directly to the recipients.
International Scholarships by Charles Glass Greenshields Grants, Canada 2022-23 is primarily for Undergraduate programs.
Number of Awards
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the International Scholarships by Charles Glass Greenshields Grants, Canada 2022-23:
- The Foundation does not impose any restrictions on qualified candidates based on their location, nationality, or place of residence.
- To be eligible, applicants must be at least 18 years old and cannot be more than 41 years old when they submit their application for a first award.
- Candidates who have already been awarded a grant are still eligible to apply for additional grants after turning 41 as long as they continue to fulfill all other eligibility standards.
- Candidates must be either students or budding artists who are just starting out in their careers. Grants are not meant to provide project or job funding for more seasoned or mature artists.
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below for the International Scholarships by Charles Glass Greenshields Grants, Canada 2022-23:
- Submissions must be filled out online at the Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation website and submitted there. Applications sent in any other way won’t be accepted, such as those sent by email, mail, or other means.
- Documentation: Candidates are obliged to disclose all of the information, materials, and supporting documents for their application.
- The applicant’s complete name, artist name (if applicable), gender, date of birth, contact information, nationality, website URL, and how they learned about the Foundation are all considered to be personal details.
- Identity documentation includes a government-issued photo ID, evidence of citizenship, a current address, and a birthdate.
- a list of the schools, universities, and art schools attended, together with the degrees or certificates earned and the graduation date (or projected date).
- A list of the exhibits where the applicant’s work has been in the last five years or will appear in the next two is provided under “Exhibitions.”
- Portfolio: Photographs of six (maximum of six) exemplary pieces created during the two years before the application date. These have to be wholly original works created by the applicant.
- Proof of Acceptance: The institution where the applicant intends to study or train must provide proof of acceptance or enrollment if the applicant is applying to pursue their art education or training.
- A description of the proposed job, project, study plan, or training the applicant plans to carry out using funding from the Foundation for Elizabeth Greenshields.
- A succinct artist statement outlining the applicant’s earlier and present work is required.
- Budget: A financial plan for the planned work, project, educational program, or training outlined in the artistic proposal submitted by the applicant.
- Letter of Reference: A letter of support for the applicant’s entry from a teacher, lecturer, artist, or curator who is familiar with both the applicant and their work.
- Candidates must possess a previous degree certificate with exceptional grades in order to be admitted.
- The pupils must at least be able to converse in conversational French or English.
Please click the International Scholarships by Charles Glass Greenshields Grants, Canada 2022-23, to begin your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are the FAQs that would help you in your scholarship search:
What is the International Scholarship by Charles Glass Greenshields Grants, Canada?
- It is an Undergraduate programme for only high-achieving applicants of the scholarship by Charles Glass Greenshields
What are Tips to Increase My Chances of Getting Selected
- Follow deadlines and give all documentation correctly upon request.
Is this Scholarship for Both Domestic and Foreign Applicants?
- This is for only international applicants.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here